PDA

View Full Version : Future Stay Re-booking Discount....

tink03
10-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I booked a trip for next Sept while I was on my recent Sept trip and I was wondering...Can you change your resort once you booked. We are booked for POR and DH wants to try Fort Wilderness instead. Do you think Disney will let me change resorts and still keep my free dining? I love the free dining it just works out great for me!:cloud9:

Gibbs
10-06-2007, 09:00 PM
We have booked and rebooked several times when planning trips and never had a problem keeping any of the discounts with the original bookings, so this should not be a problem.:thumbsup:

I was wondering something after reading your post. We have also booked at POR for September, but we were told that the free dining was not available at the time of our booking. How did you book a trip so early with the free dining? :confused:

tink03
10-06-2007, 09:10 PM
While we were on vaca from Sep 22-30 this year we were given a paper saying if we re-booked our trip for next year we would get free dining. You might be able to get free dining if you re book when the Sept free dining special goes on. I had it for this year when I booked for Sept back in April or Feb. Good luck!

kakn7294
10-06-2007, 09:12 PM
We booked last year in Dec for this past Aug with that same Bounce Back program. We originally booked Pop but decided instead to upgrade to POFQ. I called the special phone number we had used to book the deal and explained what we wanted to do and the CM made the changes with no problems whatsoever. You can modify your reservation and keep the free dining but if you cancel and try to rebook, you will lose free dining as cancelling will void the special offer even if you are rebooking at the same time. Make sure the CM understands that you are modifying the reservation, not cancelling.

GrmGrninGost
10-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I asked this when I booked mine. The CM said that as long as it occurred before the 45 day mark that it was fine. After, there would be the same fees as normal for changing a reservation within the 45 days. So, it sounds like it is fine. Just remember to stress that you are changing your reservation and not cancelling.:mickey: