PDA

View Full Version : It just never gets old!

Sinewiz
10-06-2007, 06:04 PM
In just 25 days I'll be making trip #35 and it just amazes me how it never gets old for me. I seem to look forward with the same anticipation now as I did when I first started going some 30+ years ago.

It just seems that each trip has a new experience which makes it all seem new again. This time I'm fortunate enough to be blessed with the wonderful company of my wife (Linda) her good friend and mine (Elaine) and my niece (Amy). Additionally we will be staying at the Polynesian which will be a first for all of us.

It's a terrific thing to have something that as an adult you can look forward to with the same wide eyed enthusiasm that came so easily as a child.

Any of you feel the same?

mttafire
10-06-2007, 06:17 PM
In just 25 days I'll be making trip #35 and it just amazes me how it never gets old for me. I seem to look forward with the same anticipation now as I did when I first started going some 30+ years ago.

It just seems that each trip has a new experience which makes it all seem new again. This time I'm fortunate enough to be blessed with the wonderful company of my wife (Linda) her good friend and mine (Elaine) and my niece (Amy). Additionally we will be staying at the Polynesian which will be a first for all of us.

It's a terrific thing to have something that as an adult you can look forward to with the same wide eyed enthusiasm that came so easily as a child.

Any of you feel the same?
I agree 100%!!:thumbsup::mickey:

GrmGrninGost
10-06-2007, 07:03 PM
I couldn't agree more! Our annual pilgrimage to WDW is the event of the year I anticipate most! I can't wait for our next trip! :mickey:

amorillo
10-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Absolutely! I can't think of any other place that makes me feel the way that WDW does! I just never seem to be able to get enough of the place!!!! :cloud9:

Deesdisney
10-06-2007, 07:23 PM
I agree with you 100%. It is hard to explain that feeling to people (like family). I think Disney has always been apart of my life and other places can not come close to it.

GreenBeetle
10-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I think it's safe to say all of us here on Intercot agree with you - why else would we be obsessed with this website??!! ;) :D

lindique
10-06-2007, 07:48 PM
I've been going for 30 years now, and each trip is always exciting and fun. It's amazing - each trip, there are always new things to look forward to. That's what keeps me going back.

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 08:35 PM
:mickey: I absolutely feel the same... we /I haven't been as many times as you, but it still amazes me that with each time we're there, I look forward to the next trip even more!! I'm glad to know that if we ever hit trip #35 (and I certainly hope we do!!) that I can look forward to being thrilled just as much as we are now!! :thumbsup:

Vintage Disney
10-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Looks like we will be there around the same time. DH and I are so excited we are ready to leave right now! I have also been going to WDW for 30+ years and I am always excited like a little kid. Maybe we'll see you around the Polynesian. :tikki:

JerseyMouse
10-08-2007, 01:01 PM
This is why I love Intercot..so cool to find that I'm not the only one who feels this way!!

As I have told DW in the past, I will sacrifice just about every luxury I have...I will not sacrifice our yearly WDW trip, under any circumstances!!

The two weeks we spend in WDW make the other 50 in the year much more tolerable:mickey:

pdrlkr
10-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

cal5755
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
I agree fully!! I love the giddy anticipation I feel along with my kids before each trip. It is amazing and you are right.. each trip is unique and it never gets old!!

Have a magical vacation with lots of fun!!