PDA

View Full Version : Sweeney Todd trailer

SimbaandNalasMama
10-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Anyone seen this trailer yet? Looks like another great Johnny Depp/Tim Burton pairing. Johnny even sings in it!!

Should be a good one I cant wait to see. :popcorn:

LauraleeH
10-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Ooh, I can't wait!!! I already got my brother hooked on this. We're practically counting down...

ImagiAsh
10-13-2007, 02:23 PM
I just saw the trailer last night... it looks incredible!! I will definitely be heading to the theaters for it.

ChipnDaleGal
10-22-2007, 03:15 PM
I saw the trailer on Saturday and it does indeed look amazing!! Johnny Depp is just a wonder to me. How can he be made up to look like "Death warmed over" and still look hot???

SimbaandNalasMama
10-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I saw the trailer on Saturday and it does indeed look amazing!! Johnny Depp is just a wonder to me. How can he be made up to look like "Death warmed over" and still look hot???

LOL....very good point. I would watch JD read the phone book..haha.

I am looking forward to seeing how well he does with the singing parts.

BriarRose0708
10-23-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't know how I feel about Johnny singing. But I'm game for ANYTHING with Helena Bohnam Carter in it. She is fantastic!

Mr. Tom Morrow
10-23-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm definitly looking forward to this movie Johnny Depp and Tim Burton have worked on many films together and I've liked them all. I'm looking forward to seeing Alan Rickman as well he's always fun to watch. :thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
10-23-2007, 06:39 PM
I adore Alan Rickman too, so I am always excited when he is in the cast of a movie. In the preview I saw Johnny did sing a little and it sounded pretty good to me. Seems like I read somewhere that he actually started out wanting to be a musician and the acting thing just kind of happened.

PirateLover
10-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Definitely excited for this one.