PDA

View Full Version : From us not able to attend have a great time!

Jeff G
10-06-2007, 12:25 AM
I've been coming to Intercot regularly from it's infancy and wish I could have made the trip down to enjoy the 10th celebration and put faces with the many names I see here. But having a family of six and a work schedule that wouldn't allow me to plan a mid-October the meet wasn't an option.

It sounds like quite an event and from reading all that you have planned I'm so jealous that I couldn't make it. Have a great trip all, we'll miss you while your gone and look forward to reading your trip reports when you get back.

Dsnygirl
10-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Jeff, you will be missed for sure, and we'll all be sure to bring back lots of pictures & stories to share, so it'll be just like you were there! :)

Thanks for the kind note - I'm sure everyone else appreciates it even more than I do, as many who are going have been around as long as you and have known you even longer!

Enjoy your family, and remember that everyone who can't make it will still be there with us! :thumbsup:

disneymom15
10-06-2007, 09:10 AM
I want to wish you all a very enjoyable get together. Have a great time.

Caroleh
10-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I could have made the trip down to enjoy the 10th celebration and put faces with the many names I see here.

It sounds like quite an event and from reading all that you have planned I'm so jealous that I couldn't make it. Have a great trip all, we'll miss you while your gone and look forward to reading your trip reports when you get back.

:ditto:

I would love to be there with all of you, but I really want to spend my 50th birthday at WDW and we really can't afford to take 2 trips so close together.

ariel03
10-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Have fun everyone maybe I will be able to make it next time. :rocks:

vamaggie
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Hope everyone who is going has a great time!! :thumbsup:Don't forget about those of us who are left at home!!!:( Post lots of reports and keep us up to date on all the new stuff happening!!! Enjoy!!:mickey:

MsMin
10-07-2007, 11:46 AM
:heart: :hug: How every thoughtful. It's my first time going and so sorry everyone couldn't come b/c I would love to meet everyone. We will be thinking of you all.

IloveJack
10-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I'll second (or third) that. We just went in July, and we're headed to the Smoky Mts. this weekend (for my annual b-day trip), so this trip was out of the question. I know I'm relatively new here, but I'd love to put a face to all the names here. You've been so very helpful to me in planning, not to mention I spend every break I get from work on here now! Have a wonderful time!
:rocks:

Happy Halloween :jack:

disneydrmr
10-08-2007, 08:54 AM
I'll add in my best wishes to all of you for safe and magical trips! I also wish I could've made it down for the meet but I have a birthday trip to Disneyland Resort the first weekend of November, so there was no way I could also swing the Intercot meet...Hope all of you have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all the stories and hopefully seeing some pictures! And would someone PLEASE tell Stitch that I said hello? :D

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I'll add in my best wishes to all of you for safe and magical trips! I also wish I could've made it down for the meet but I have a birthday trip to Disneyland Resort the first weekend of November, so there was no way I could also swing the Intercot meet...Hope all of you have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all the stories and hopefully seeing some pictures! And would someone PLEASE tell Stitch that I said hello? :D

You got it, Di - and a big sloppy hug & kiss, too!! :stitch2: :stitch:

Ian
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Just FYI, I'm bringing my laptop, my digital camera, and maybe even my digital camcorder, so I'll try and provide as much narrative/pictures/videos as the site can hold!

Melanie
10-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I hope you all have a super fantabulous time! :mickey3:

:party:Happy Anniversary, INTERCOT! :party:

McGoofy
10-09-2007, 04:47 AM
I wish I could go too, but I will live vicariously through all of you that are going. My family is going in 3 weeks, and we have had that planned for almost a year now. As much as I would love to go every 3 weeks, that's just next to impossible! One day I would love to meet you guys! Have a great time and safe travels. I can't wait to see all of the pics and hear all of the stories. You guys are going to have so much fun!:mickey:

iheartmickey
10-09-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm so glad this thread was started ... I was just coming to post this very thing!! I hope you all know we (those who are stuck at home and working) will be with you in spirit this weekend! I'll be sending safe travels pixie dust for you all and hope you all have a great time. Document it as much as possible ... I can't wait to read all the fantastic trip reports when you all get back! :thumbsup:

I'm a little jealous because I so wanted to attend ... it just the wrong weekend for us. Take lots of pictures to post so I can photoshop myself in later ... JUST KIDDING! LOL!

murphy1
10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
My timing was off, too (school conferences and my dd's bday threw us two weeks later), but it would have been fun to meet up with you guys! I know you'll have so much fun. I can't wait to see pics. I think Pogo is enlisting some of us to join the Icot clean-up after the 10th committee:):mickey:.

And Ian, I think we'll be surprised if you DON'T get a return stay in the castle!!

Patricia
10-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Have fun everyone!!

It's been great over the last ten years to watch INTERCOT go from John, Gale (Alismom) and I moderating, with a few members, to the many competent staff and thousands of members we have today. I'm truly sorry I am unable to attend this event and can only look forward to making it to the next one.

Having been at Odyssey in 2001 I can remember going back to our rooms to post stories for everyone who couldn't make it. This time I'll be eagerly awaiting for the stories of the day.

ibrowse17
10-09-2007, 03:18 PM
:ditto: Really wish we could be there, and wish all those that will be a great time. As a high school teacher and football coach, Oct is an impossible month for us to go anywhere on the weekends. We love Disney and Intercot, but will have to wait until Dec for our next trip.
Everyone have a wonderful and safe time at all of our's favorite place:thumbsup:

magicofdisney
10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I want to wish everyone great fun, as well. My brother-in-law decided this was the weekend for his wedding (because it's a Gator by week). So, needless to say that's where we're headed. Although technically, there's no blood relation between he and I so maybe I could swing over....Nah, that'd never pass. I'll be thinking of all of you (by name that is). HAVE FUN!! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
10-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Just FYI, I'm bringing my laptop, my digital camera, and maybe even my digital camcorder, so I'll try and provide as much narrative/pictures/videos as the site can hold!

Thanks Ian, I am looking forward to hearing, seeing everything about the meet.

Please, everyone, travel safe and have a great time.

We just went in Aug and are returning in Dec. so maybe we can make another mini meet. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I would also like to send warm Disney wishes to everyone attending...and I really wish I could be in on the fun...but it just wasn't in the cards.

Enjoy...and say hi to the Big Cheese for all of us :mickey:

MickeyandTink
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I was watching Modern Marvels WDW episode on the History Channel this morning while getting ready for work and was very jealous of all of you down there this weekend. Hope you all have a great time!!

Only 350 more days until we're back in the World. :cloud9:

Dracula766
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I got my WDW fix last week so I'm not able to go to the event but I hope all of you have a blast.

Vinny
10-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Hope all are having a great time! My family and I will be at WDW next Wednesday so I could not make it to the 10th anniversary party this weekend.