PDA

View Full Version : Steal a kiss?

baldburke
10-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I should preface this. I don't want it to go the wrong way because I suppose it could pretty easily. I'm not talking about PDAs, just a simple kiss.

But what is the best place in the parks, public or private, to steal a kiss from your sweetie? Or is there a place in the parks you go each time for a romantic moment?

I always try to steal a kiss in the Haunted Mansion.

Marilyn Michetti
10-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, we're senior citizens, so we don't "steal" as much as we used to, BUT, I can think of plenty of places.

How about POTC - "dead men tell no tales"
HM - in the hallway
SP - just before the big drop - "for luck"
Universe of Energy - good place for dinosaurs
Spaceship Earth - gliding back "down"
The top spot - During the finale of Wishes

Probably lots more, but like I said, we're not as adventurous as we used to be. Romance now, is making sure we're dressed, and we've brought our teeth.:D

SunnyLee
10-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Try kissin' on the tea cups!!! HAAAAHAAA!!!

..okay seriously; try 'stealin' one
- on the "People Mover" in the darker areas?
- Jungle Cruise when everyone should be looking at the "backside of water"
- down Main Street USA!
- in the Exposition Hall building to the right when you first enter the MK park go to the far back of the building and there are some 'stadium' seating seats there and old Mickey Mouse clips reeling, so sit down watch some clips and make out like my high school students do!
- Great Movie Ride during the Casablanca scene
- Right before you drop on Tower of Terror
...just to name a couple...:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
10-06-2007, 09:19 AM
1) Didn't your Momma teach you not to steal?
2) Stealing never pays.
3) JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT.
. . . you deserve it
. . . it is yours for the taking

garymacd
10-06-2007, 10:21 AM
My beloved wife and I always steal a kiss in Haunted Mansion after leaving the attic and heading to the graveyard. I want to make certain she still loves me and I don't end up like the other grooms in the attic. One time, the ride was stalled by playful ghosts and we were there for about five minutes. THAT was a GREAT kiss! :blush:

A very romantic place, and not a very well known one is Snow White's wishing well. It is on the walkway from Cinderella's Castle behind Snow White's ride. Very secluded. Unfortunately, the area is closed for refurbishment right now. Somehow the large crane takes away from the romance.

There is also the rose garden on the walkway from the centre court in front of the castle on the way to Tomorrowland.

cal5755
10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Probably lots more, but like I said, we're not as adventurous as we used to be. Romance now, is making sure we're dressed, and we've brought our teeth.:D

That is cute and you gave me a chuckle!

My favorite time to share a kiss is during wishes fireworks....

garthbarth1
10-06-2007, 06:27 PM
My husband always tries to kiss-more than a little peck if you know what I mean:secret:-on HM and POTC. I give him a quick kiss and jokingly tell him we didnt travel all this way and pay all this money to miss half of the ride! He understands and is happy with a quickie...kiss, that is!:blush:

pennsy22
10-08-2007, 04:51 AM
Just be carefull, my DW gave me a kiss on the cheek when they take your picture on the Stitch ride and they blocked our picture! When we asked about our picture they said a manager had blocked it. They act as if they've had problems with people at these picture spots.:confused:

IloveJack
10-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Dh likes to steal a kiss anytime we're at the drive-in, so our lunch at Sci-fi was the perfect chance for him!

martinfamily5
10-08-2007, 09:57 AM
We never get to steel a kiss. We don't get to sit together on rides. I sit with both DDs and DH sits with DS. They are older this year (17,14,&11), surely DH and I can sit alone together on a few rides. I'll try to steel a kiss on HM:secret:.

Momof2boys
10-08-2007, 09:59 AM
The Photopass person actually had DH & I kiss right on Main Street in front of the castle :blush:

We also kissed on Test Track when they take your pic & was able to scan it on our Photopass card. That's a great pic from that trip.

Usually whenever we see the boys having a magical moment we will have a quick kiss.

irish1967
10-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Flying over London on Peter Pan!

mac badger
10-08-2007, 04:00 PM
many places, but especially on peter pan. our first trip together was to london, so kissing on peter pan is our little ritual

Mnchknbrat1982
10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Last trip we had several spots we did. My all time favorite though is in front of the castle with it all lite up for the night........got engaged there :)

We actually had several photopass photographers have us to kiss. I had an just engaged button.

Nancyjae
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I can't say we "steal" a kiss, we actually take the time to make it happen. Everytime we cross the wooden bridge that takes you to the Hall of Presidents my husband will just stop and kiss me (its a "Disney Photo Spot"). He proposed to me in that very spot in 1992. After we kiss I say "yes, I would marry you all over again". Although one time we were walking across the bridge with several friends and he told them "right here, this is where my whole life changed, right in this very spot." I chimed in with "for the better of course!" We explained it to them and the girls responded with "Awwhh...that's sweet." The guys just rolled their eyes :rolleyes:

Tick-Tock
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
There's a little path to the side of Epcot's Mexico (right side as you're looking at the pavilion) for wheelchair access to the pavilion. It's very lush and even with F&W craziness this weeked no one was there and it felt secluded.

CandleontheWater
10-08-2007, 09:53 PM
my favorite places to steal a kiss are by the waterfall in Canada- so romantic and secluded and the rose garden in the MK, oh and I love to steal a kiss on the carousel, there is just something so romantic about the flying horses!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-09-2007, 12:00 AM
DH is sitting beside me, saying that we don't really kiss anywhere specific at Disney. This is coming from the man who proposed in front of the castle after Wishes, and we went back to Disney for our honeymoon!

I have to admit, that in "those" days, we probably kissed far more places than we should have in a "family" park :blush::blush:

Hmmm...best places to kiss...he always steals a quick one when we enter MK, by the train station, in the middle of the chaos, to celebrate that we're really there :mickey:

jenperich
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
I have never been with a "sweetie". But, I'm going in November with my boyfriend and I'm hoping for a little "bling" at some point when we're there. So, I'm sure we will have plenty of these special moments. :-)