PDA

View Full Version : CM Thank you Card Design

Vintage Disney
10-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone,
Our trip is coming up fast so I am getting ready to make my thank you cards to hand out to our mousekeeper and other CMs who make our vacation special. For those of you who also make thank you cards to hand out how do you decorate yours? I would like to hear your ideas before I decide on my final design.
Right now I think that I will make mine roughly the size of a business card. On one side I am going to put a piece of scrapbook paper that is a retro 60's/Hawaiian type print (we're staying at the Polynesian). The other side will be a solid color and I will write something like "Thank you for making our vacation magical". I'll probably laminate the cards too.:lei:

cal5755
10-06-2007, 03:08 PM
That sounds great! I may steal your idea... we usually take pieces of the kids autograph books... never remembered to make them before hand. Next year I just may make it a family disney project to make the year pass quicker!!

disneyboy98
10-08-2007, 02:30 PM
We have done this for the past three years we have been down to WDW.

I just make our cards out on the computer with clipart and such. You sound very creative and alas I am not (you would never catch me scrapbooking :blush:).

Our cards are just the typical one page that you can fold into four four sections (lift up from the front of the card, the middle two section, and then a back).

A couple of the things we include in the card are:

1. "Mousekeeping" goes on the front so they know it's for them (also left right on the bed).

2. A "Thank you for making our trip extra magical" saying on the inside.

3. If we were in need of something that day (extra towels, shampoo, etc.) we had a section for that on the inside of the card.

4. A "tip" to thank them.

We have had a great response to these cards. Plus it makes their day, hopefully, just a bit more interesting with the different cards.

Have an awesome trip!

goofysbabe
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I think this is a really good idea! I never thought of it- I'm always saying "Thank You" to them but a nice little card. Can I steal your idea?/??

Deesdisney
10-09-2007, 10:37 AM
I always seem to say thank you over and over again. I feel kind of strange doing this. Maybe I will have to use your idea.

Vintage Disney
10-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks disneyboy98 for sharing how you make your thank you cards.
To the others who asked if they could borrow my idea-- I got this idea from someone else on Intercot who posted that they made thank you cards to hand out to CM's :mickey: I can't remember the name of the person who originally posted this idea, I was hoping that they would respond to my post. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
We too got this idea from intercot.....we make 'em just slightly larger than business cards.....we choose a "cool" font and on the front we clip art a Disney Character and overlay something like Thanks for making our day more magical. On the back we put our names and date visited. We keep it sorta simple, one card covers all.....