PDA

View Full Version : How soon for ADR?

tink03
10-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I read somewhere that you have to wait until 180 before your trip to make ADR. Is this right or can I call sooner to make sure we can get in? Also anyone do a breakfast at Cinderellas Castle? Is that a double trade up TS? And will we be able to actually meet her?:rocks: :princess:

irish1967
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
180 days is hard and fast.

If you are staying on site, you can make it 180 days from the first day of your stay (in otherwords, if you arrive on 9/1 and stay for a week, you can make a ressie for your last night 180 days before 9/1)

Note, it is 180 days, not 6 months!

I have not done breakfast at CRT (I have boys, they aren't interested) but I believe it is 2 TS.

I would hope that Cinderella is a "given" (it IS Cinderella's Royal Table!) but as I mentioned, we haven't been there!

Pirate Granny
10-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Hopefully someone who has done the breakfast will answer...Cinderella is NOT walking around during the lunch/dinner...she is downstairs where you wait for your reservation and she has her own photographer and area to take pictures...only people allowed in the area are those that have confirmed reservations and have checked in at the outside desk. The picture is free with the lunch/dinner reservations...for lunch/dinner there was a sort of song/dance show with the fairygodmother and the mice...very cute and very entertaining...however, I miss the regular restaurant and the menu selections...

ENJOY...we've been to see Cindy a couple of times now...it is 2 table service meals on the dining plan...

:pirate:

kim1st
10-05-2007, 08:49 PM
We did CRT for dinner and really enjoyed it. It was our favorite dinner of the trip (bear in mind we did ONLY character meals)...although my DH was a bit let down when he tried to order a grown-up drink...(oops, guess I should have reminded him that there are none of those at MK:haha:)

Cinderella was downstairs posing for photographs. It was really nice to have the photo included in the price.

We also saw Cinderella for dinner at Akershus and at 1900 Park Fare - which were both only 1 TS credit.

The CRT dinner was a refreshing break from the other character dinners where we were constantly having to stop eating to pose for a picture because another character was coming over.