PDA

View Full Version : Alternate DDP - wonder if it would sell?

Marker
10-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Suppose, just suppose, they offered a lower priced Dining Plan. A plan that instead of including the table service credits, included 2 counter service meals and one snack per day.

I wonder how well it would sell????

JPL
10-05-2007, 03:57 PM
They actually have vouchers for groups such as teams, schools and other groups that can be purchased. You will see them on sale on Ebay from time to time

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-05-2007, 10:36 PM
We would do that plan. :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
10-05-2007, 10:56 PM
1) Why should they?
2) People use CS now.
3) The idea behind DDP is to get them into the TS eateries.
4) Why push more people toward CS meals?

bigbabyblues
10-06-2007, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't buy it, we don't care much for cs.

kim1st
10-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I'd love to see something in between the regular and the deluxe.

I'm actually toying with doing the deluxe next time, because I like having a nice TS meal at dinner while I'm on vacation, and my kids are at an age where they really like the character meals.

This time around I'd also like to try to get some early am ADRs in some of the parks to take advantage of already being inside the park when the rope drops.

The meal I have no desire to TS is lunch...and because we tend to eat on the lighter side for lunch, I wouldn't even mind paying OOP for that, so on the deluxe plan I guess we'd have the option of either using it at a CS restaurant or paying for lunch & upgrading to some 2 TS restaurants...which might also be worth it.

My dining plan vote would be...

2 TS credits, 3 Snack credits and at least 1 grown-up drink credit per day...:marg:

Kairi_7378
10-06-2007, 09:08 PM
I was wishing that they would get rid of the dessert at the CS meal. The only desserts that I have cared for at CS locations have been the peanut butter brownie (Pecos Bill), the fruit cup (Electric Umbrella) and the baklava (Tangerine Cafe). I like to use my CS for lunch and after eating an entree and dessert I feel very sleepy!

WDW Dreamer
10-07-2007, 02:06 AM
We like TS too much to go to just CS.