PDA

View Full Version : Help I need to make ADR's soon

javamama
10-05-2007, 10:35 AM
by today I need to call our Concierge Host, with what we want so we can get what we want I was told(we have a huge party of 10).

I'm thinking of(now here's where I need help)

Restaurantosaurus for breakfast
O'hana's for breakfast since we're staying there
Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast
Le Cellier for dinner
Concourse Steakhouse for dinner

and here's where I'm lost didn't Epcot used to have an Italian restuarant? I know I've eaten there before, I can't find it.

Since we have 2 toddlers I not pushing the nice dinners, so we can avoid any meltdown situations:blush: I think I need another dinner place, what's a not to miss? And are my idea's decent? Last year we did Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, 9 Dragons, and all were great so I'm trying to mix it up a bit. I definately don't want a dinner show, just a nice meal somewhere.

Thanks!

Samtastic
10-05-2007, 11:04 AM
They just opened a new temporary one- Tutto Italia. There are reviews posted and check out out the menu (and the prices :faint: )

Jared
10-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Since you're dining with a party larger than seven, I believe you need to make reservations differently because you qualify has a large group. Ask the concierge about any necessary special arrangements.

Also, as the above poster said, Tutto Italia recently opened in the Italy pavilion of Epcot. Though initial reviewers suggest the food is decent, the prices are exorbitant. You can find a menu somewhere on the site.

:tasty:

Figment!
10-05-2007, 11:11 AM
and here's where I'm lost didn't Epcot used to have an Italian restuarant? I know I've eaten there before, I can't find it. L'Originale Alfredo di Roma in Epcot's Italy pavilion closed at the end of August 2007.

The Patina Group took over the location as of September 2007. They will be opening a new permanent location in the Late 2008, but in the meantime they are currently operating the former location under the new name "Tutto Italia".

Tutto Italia is schedule to operate till Summer 2008, when the location will go under major renovations to install the new, permanent Dining Location.

You can find more information on Tutto Italia in Tutto Italia NOW OPEN in Italy (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1427479#post1427479)

I think I need another dinner place, what's a not to miss? Wouldn't be a dinner, but if your toddlers are into Playhouse Disney they may enjoy the Play 'n' Dine Lunch at Hollywood & Vine. See the Character Meals (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for more details.

And are my idea's decent? They look fine, although the Restaurantosaurus Character Breakfast ends November 8, 2007. In it's place a new character breakfast, Donald's Breakfast Safari, will be offered at the newly refurbished Tusker House.

See Tusker House Buffet Starting November 2007 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=104273) for details and info.

kim1st
10-05-2007, 11:38 AM
I really regret not having had dinner at Whispering Canyon on our last trip - especially since we were staying right at WL. I fell into the trap of using all of our TS credits for character meals.

Everyone there looked like they were having a fantastic time...and the menu looks yummy.

We'll definitely head there on our next trip!!!!

irish1967
10-05-2007, 12:36 PM
What about the Kona Cafe for dinner?

Thinking that with toddlers - you could come back to the Poly for a break mid-afternoon and then it is easy to get to dinner.

I know it has gotten some mixed reviews recently, but it is on my "must do" list.

medic9016
10-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I would take Kona over Concourse any day. Much better food.

javamama
10-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Thanks everyone, so the Italian place isn't so hot, and the prices are. I can deal with skipping it being from Chicago, and Italian I get that kind food enough. So Concourse is not so great either, I've read that before good to know, I'll do Kona then being we're staying there. My sister is curious on how the Coral Reef is, and 50's Diner I've eaten at both but it's been 10 years at least so I can't say yay or nay. And thanks on the Restaurantsaurus heads up, I'll do Chef Mickey again that was good las year.