PDA

View Full Version : Just a little vent

thejens
10-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Does it drive anyone else crazy that you never know when the Star Wars weekends are? I like to plan in advance and my boys LOVED the SW weekend last year. But who knows if our next trip will hit the right weekend. Being a planner I already have tentative meal plans, but don't know if I must have my Saturday at MGM or not! Oh, well, I guess I should be glad these are my pressing problems!!! :yoda:

brownie
10-05-2007, 10:45 AM
It happens for several weekends in May and June.

bleukarma
10-05-2007, 11:13 AM
I think it's every weekend in June. :mickey:

KylesMom
10-05-2007, 11:29 AM
I agree about never knowing when SWW is . . . we've been hit-or-miss for seven of our past eight trips with it!

It used to be a mix of various weekends in May & June (I believe it's even been held in February before), but this past year they changed it to all June weekends so that it would not interfere with Celebration - the Star Wars convention held every year.

Some of our fondest memories have been made at Disney World to coincide with Star Wars Weekends! :mickey:

snowflakegirl
10-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I know ... I would really love to be able to take DH to a SW weekend as a suprise getaway, but I'm a school psychologist, so I need to know when they are and get approval for a Friday personal day way in advance ...