PDA

View Full Version : Pecos Bills review

TBY2225
10-05-2007, 09:10 AM
We had lunch at Pecos Bills at 11am on Thursday 9-27. We were on the dining plan. We used the new computerized ordering system and found it very quick and easy to follow. The regular lines were already quite long and no one else was using the computers. We got our food in about 3 minutes after ordering! DH and I shared the double cheeseburger and fries. We really like the fixing station. We also got the peanut butter brownie – which was the best pre-packaged dessert we had the whole trip. Other places ought to carry it as well! DD got nuggets, fries, and pudding and shared with DS. There was lots of seating, but when we left at 11:30 or so there weren’t many left. This place seems extremely popular to everyone! Total cost if OOP $ 18.33

goofysbabe
10-05-2007, 09:46 AM
This happens to be one of my fav's too! This is a place we've eaten at everytime we've gone to Disney - and it never disappoints.

Momof2boys
10-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Ohhh I can't wait to have another PB Brownie - they are delish ! We eat at Pecos Bills a few times each trip - for some reason the burgers taste better from there.

MauiMouse
10-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Love the fixin' bar, can't go wrong there! :thumbsup:

mttafire
10-05-2007, 10:21 AM
This happens to be one of my fav's too! This is a place we've eaten at everytime we've gone to Disney - and it never disappoints.
Agreed, Love it!!:mickey:

Jared
10-05-2007, 11:43 AM
People usually complain about the peanut butter brownies. I'm glad somebody likes them because I was wondering why they were still on the menu if everybody hated them.

Anyway, thanks for another fun review. I'm moving on to the next one now.

EmcDuckRN
10-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Love the fixin' bar, can't go wrong there! :thumbsup:

Agreed!

but they could go right and bring back the cheese sauce!!!

DessertDivaFL
10-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Keep these reviews coming Intercotees! I haven't ate at Pecos Bill's before so I am looking forward to it because of all your reviews.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS ON THE FIXINGS BAR? Thanks!

Kairi_7378
10-06-2007, 05:00 PM
I was at Pecos Bill last week. As best as I can recall, the fixings bar included: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, salsa, fried onions, raw onions, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, pickles, and saute'ed mushrooms. I think you could order burgers with cheese if you wanted it. I used the fixings bar to doctor up my chicken salad.

JPL
10-06-2007, 05:32 PM
But was your tray clean? Last time I ate there in June my food was served on a dirty tray :sick:

Kairi_7378
10-07-2007, 10:19 AM
JPL, I completely forgot about your review of Pecos Bill when we were debating where to eat on our MK day! Otherwise I'd have stayed away. I'm not a big burger person, but DH wanted to have a turkey leg and Pecos is the closest to the turkey cart. The fixings bar was VERY clean and my tray must have just come out of the washer because it was still a little wet! It's not exactly my cup of tea but the location is convenient to where we tend to be during lunch.

LudwigVonDrake
10-07-2007, 10:58 AM
But was your tray clean? Last time I ate there in June my food was served on a dirty tray :sick:

Ugh! :sick:

playdead88
10-07-2007, 12:14 PM
we love pecos bills and have yet to have a bad meal there - it is one of our stops every trip

Spaceship Tigger
10-08-2007, 07:23 AM
I hate to dissent, but after last trip we'll probably take Pecos Bills off of our list. Each of the last three trips we've been there the lines have been long, mainly it seems due to the slow speed of the people behind the counters. This time after waiting forever they got our drink sizes wrong and didn't give us DS's dessert. The burgers were also quite overcooked.

Cosmic Rays has the same burgers, virtually the same fixin's bar, and much better crowd control. And their chocolate cakes are far better than the peanut butter cakes. That is our primary MK CS choice from now on.

January-2007
10-08-2007, 04:31 PM
That's so funny we were in the Magic Kingdom that same day, only we ate lunch at Tony's Town Square. Thanks for the review! Glad the computerized ordering was so quick!

like2workout
10-08-2007, 04:39 PM
thanks! in all the times i've visited, i've never been here. but i've put it on my agenda for next week. the choc./peanut butter brownie sold me!