PDA

View Full Version : Electric Umbrella review

TBY2225
10-05-2007, 08:54 AM
We ate at Electric Umbrella on Sunday 9-23 about 12:00pm. We were on the dining plan. We were worried about crowds, but it really wasn’t that bad. We did get one of the last inside seats though and glad we did. It started raining about the time we sat down and rained about 20 minutes. By the time we left the sun was shining. How was that for timing! My DH and I both got the grilled chicken sandwich on multi grain bun with lettuce and tomato. I got fries and he got apples. The sandwich was very good, but too big. We learned our lesson and shared most other CS meals! We both got the strawberry cheesecake. It was good also and my DD5 and DS22mos ate most of it! DD got chicken nuggets and fries (her usual meal) and pudding. There was enough for her to share with her little brother as well! I liked the fact that you could also get the large size drink with the dining plan. Total cost if OOP $26.73

MauiMouse
10-05-2007, 10:18 AM
We ate here on our last trip too. We shared a meal as we knew we couldn't eat a complete meal. They have a lot of seating both inside and out, which I enjoy.