PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Move down....

MickeysGirl
10-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Good morning everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!

In case you all didn't know, tomorrow is a very interesting day! Tomorrow is Mad Hatter Day! As one of my favorite Alice in Wonderland characters, I just can't pass up an opportunity to celebrate a day for such an important characther! Plus, isn't everyone in the mood for some tea?? :mcoffee:

So without further adieu, as we wouldn't anyone late for any important dates, welcome one and all to today's....

It's a Mad Mad Mad
:hatter:Mad Hatter Day!:hatter:

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Tea... Long Island Iced Tea that is!
.... with sweet tea for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :marg:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We've got to get ourselves moving on the Halloween decorating! :mpumpkin: Enjoy!!

pogo
10-05-2007, 07:30 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE !

:party: :trio: :party:

With the week I've had I'll take all the :marg::beer::marg: that I can handle.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and for those that are traveling this week,
travel safe ! :D

alpro2
10-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Happy Friday everyone. Enjoy the weekend! :marg:

Caroleh
10-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Have a great Friday!! Have a great weekend!!!

Mickey'sGirl
10-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Happy Friday everyone! We leave tonight on our way down to the World! I look forward to seeing many of you next week! Stay safe everyone! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
10-05-2007, 08:49 AM
:mickey: Happy Friday, everyone!! I'll take one of those Long Island Iced Teas -- but maybe a little later!! :blush:

Hope you all have a GREAT day!! Happy weekend!! :D

mtown71
10-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope it is a safe & fun weekend for all! :party:

ElenitaB
10-05-2007, 09:24 AM
This is a week where I'm really glad it's Friday, but that certainly doesn't mean that I'll get to rest this weekend. ;)

Technically, I live on Long Island and I just may have iced tea today, but it won't be one of those Long Island Iced Teas you're talking about, Jamie!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hope it involves more :bball: :piano: :tv: :sun: than :mop::laundry: and :cart:

MauiMouse
10-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Happy Friday! :thumbsup: :D

Have a great day and a great weekend All!

Momof2boys
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Happy Friday !

Nathan has 2 soccer games this weekend & the weather is supposed to be great. We'll also be Halloween costume shopping and starting on our Disney packing. We leave 2 weeks from today.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend !

conorsmom2000
10-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Well, it's our 10th Wedding anniversary today, so I think a :marg: is in order! But, I'll take a Long Beach Iced Tea, if you don't mind Jamie!! (has cranberry juice instead of coke!) :party:

Have a great weekend everyone and for those leaving for WDW, have a wonderful trip! Wish we could be there with you!! :mickey:

bleukarma
10-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Happy Friday everyone!! I'll take one of those long islands and one for my friend that is celebrating his 25th birthday tomorrow. Long Island Ice Tea happen to be his favorite drink!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and everybody that is traveling down for the intercot anniversary, travel safely! :mickey:

Beach Club Babe
10-05-2007, 11:40 AM
:clappy: Happy Friday, Everyone!

I haven't had a Long Island Iced Tea in ages, so set me up please!:D

ChipDale
10-05-2007, 12:10 PM
:cheers: Happy Friday everybody! :cheers:

Jamie, I'll stick to my regular 6X :beer: please (not a fan of the Long Island Iced Tea, but hey, that's more for the rest of you, right? :D ).

:beer: :sun: Have a great weekend, everybody! :sun: :beer:

disneydrmr
10-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, it's our 10th Wedding anniversary today, so I think a :marg: is in order!

:party: Happy Wedding anniversary! Hope your day is extra special!

Happy Friday and weekend everyone!

I echo the others... to all who are lucky enough to be heading to WDW for the Intercot meet - hope you have a safe and magical trip! Take lots of pictures!

vizsla
10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
:beer:Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

drummerboy
10-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, it's our 10th Wedding anniversary today, so I think a :marg: is in order!
Happy tenth Jen!

And Happy Friday to everybody else!

DVC2004
10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Happy Friday! My youngest has his weekly football game on Saturday and we'll be doing something fun and seasonal on Columbus Day!
If only we could get some of that nice, crisp fall weather around here to get us in the spirit!

SgtTigger
10-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Happy Friday Everyone

Today is Friday huh??????

Tomorrow is Mad Hatter Day???????

So I am supposed to be mad at people with hats??????

I like some hats........

I am so confused.......... Can I just be mad at hats?????

:cop: :tigger:

MsMin
10-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Thought I would get in my Happy Friday before Saturday.
I'm afraid one of those Long Island Ice Teas would knock me out about now. What a long week.... I'm ready to pack but more coffee and I'd be the "mad hatter"
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Anniversary Jen and hubby....