PDA

View Full Version : Been to Fulton's???

nicole48040
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Could someone tell me, honestly, if Fulton's is worth the price???? I have booked Fulton's as our big splurge meal and wanted to know if it is a good choice. From the pics it looks so neat and the menu sounds good......so give me your reviews please :thumbsup: or :sick:

Lessie
10-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Fulton’s is good, but its not on my “must-do” list. I would pick just about any of the signature restaurants at the resorts over Fulton’s, especially Narcossees if you are looking for seafood, but as far as DTD goes, its definitely a good choice.

pox24
10-05-2007, 09:27 AM
A fine place for fresh seafood. Not convinced... then check the daily packing slip posted on the wall to the right of the entrance. It shows all the fresh fish delivered that day. Having said that, we have had lunch and dinner there quite a few times. I would highly recommend Fulton's. It can be pricy, but you get what you pay for.

Dyanna
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM
We went to Fultons 5 years ago. We enjoyed it very much. We sat at the bar before hand to wait for our table. DH was drinking a LI Iced Tea at that time. When we got to our table the waiter was different & brought back DH another LI Iced Tea without even asking. DH was amazed that they knew what he was drinking since they never saw what was in his glass. The food we thought was good. Would go back again.

JPL
10-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Fulton's is one of my favoirte places to eat in WDW. It has great food and great atmosphere with the added bonus of great service. I tend to think it gets a bad wrap by some people because of the price. If you are not use to spending that much money for dinner it can be a real shocker when you get the check.

#1donaldfan
10-05-2007, 06:19 PM
We LOVE Fulton's...........the atmospher and food are the best.......actually waiting to be seated is awesome...you can sit in the bar and have some drinks, or wait ouside looking at DtD, the water.......this year we went sorta late and had a table up top...when the sun started to go down, they opened the shades for us to see the setting sun....man, 'ol man....what a memorable place....:thumbsup:

Sinewiz
10-05-2007, 10:34 PM
A great place for seafood. I highly recommend Fulton's though it may be a little pricey i still feel it's worth the price.

TheRustyScupper
10-05-2007, 11:03 PM
1) Fulton's had gotten pretty bad for service and food.
2) They were bought from Fulton's chain two years ago.
3) The food and service is coming up.
4) But, still way to pricey for the food quality and service.
5) Give them another 1-2 years.

NOTE: In addition to Fulton's chain selling the one at Downtown Disney to the Portobella people, all Wolfgang Puck eateries at DTD are no longer owned by Wolfgang Puck.