PDA

View Full Version : Nutty Night Crew - Day 6 Part 2

Cinderelley
10-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Amy - 32
Christi - 36
Sharon - :secret:

Sorry about the delay. My mom got married, so I was a little busy with stuff for her. Now she's off on her honeymoon, and I can have my own life back. :D

I believe I left off as we were heading in to the Pirate & Princess Party. We had ADRs at Liberty Tree Tavern for 4:20pm, so we hurried through the baggage check, turnstiles and getting our wristbands. Then we rushed down Main St. & made it just in time. We were seated with 5 minutes. The food here was great as always - even Amy liked it. The character interaction was better. I picked LTT, because Chip & Dale are Sharon's favorite characters. They did not disappoint. They did everything from hugs with Chip to Dale sitting down to eat at our table and throwing sugar packets at Sharon. She had a blast, and I got a cute picture of her kissing one of them.
Sharon kissing Dale (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2795085660100927225jVvURy) I found out that the LTT mugs were only $5 a piece, so I bought 6 of them.

We had to go to the Christmas Shoppe to have them shipped home. There was a little confusion on how to do that, so we shopped around a little while they figured it out. They had some cool Halloween decorations of the 3 Hitchhiking Ghosts from Haunted Mansion, but they were $150 a piece. Needless to say, I didn't get them. Pretty soon we were on our way to get in line for Capt. Jack.

When we arrived, the line wasn't too long, and within 15 minutes, they were letting us into the building. There were really neat decorations along the way and some exhibits from Odyssey Marine Exploration. We took lots of pictures of us in various settings of the line, and when we reached the front, there was a jail setting. We asked the CM if he would take our picture in front of it, and he said sure. After our pic, he tucked us back into line. Since we were first in line, Capt. Jack was studying his "treasure" as we entered. Amy walked up to him, and he announced "Who let this wench into my treasure room?". The CM said "I did," and a very funny conversation ensued.

After our time with the good Captain, we decided to become Pirates ourselves and headed to the Caribbean. Along the way, we stopped at the Odyssey "store", so that I could pick up some necklaces like Amy had bought at the last P & P Party. I had watched her wear it for the past few days and talked myself into buying one for me and one for my daughter. We also plundered a few treasure spots along the way, but eventually found ourselves sailing along with the pirate crew.

We browsed the Pirate shop a little and then headed towards Splash for the next treasure spot. I saw the parade just starting to come out the gate, so I took off running in hopes of getting a better picture of Sleeping Beauty. I was perched on the ledge by Pecos Bill, but amazingly, it came out better than the previous pictures. Amy and Sharon eventually caught up to me and shared the loot they picked up along the way. As the last float was passing by, Sharon spotted Minnie on the other side and told me that I had to get a picture of her. So, I raced down the wooden walkway that ran parallel to the parade route, where I was able to get in position and take the picture somewhere across from the Country Bear Jamboree.

Since we were most of the way there, we decided to hit Fantasyland. We rode Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh, Philharmagic, and hit some more treasure spots. Amy & I thought Sharon should see the fireworks, and we were all a little hungry, so we grabbed some ice cream and sat down at the tables in front of the noodle place.

The fireworks were much better this time. Amy & I decided that the weather must've caused problems at the last Party. If you've been reading all my reports, you'll remember that the weather was horrible during the day of the last P & P Party.

I've been having trouble getting this one to post, so I'm going to try to post this half, and then continue on.

Cinderelley
10-04-2007, 12:39 PM
After the fireworks, we headed back to Tomorrowland. I drove the spaceship, while Amy & Sharon helped Buzz defeat the evil Zurg. Then we played some games at the Pirate Stop and watched some breakdancers in front of the DJ's booth. We headed back to Fantasyland to find out how small the world really was.

After our trip around the world, Amy & I got in line for our pictures in front of Cinderella's Coach. Sharon refused, so Amy & I thought she might turn into a pumpkin at midnight. They had a beautiful topiary of Cinderella and the Prince dancing that everyone took pictures of while we were standing in line. When it was our turn, the photographer was so much fun, we asked him what his name was. He said "Morgan. Just remember Captain Morgan." :D

Then we were off for another sail around the Caribbean before we started shopping on Main St. During the P & P parties, they had played this really cool version of "YO HO" on Main Street. I had gone into the store looking for it at the end of the last P & P Party. The CM told me that it wasn't going to be released until September. Since it was 0030 on Sept. 1, I felt like whining and say "But it is September". Instead, I thanked her and vowed to get it tonight. So, we were off to find my CD. The CM handed me a CD and said that it was it, but now that I'm home and listened to it, it isn't on there. :( I bought other stuff too that I had them send home, including a lithograph of the black pearl that you got for x dollars if you spent x dollars. That didn't make it home safely either, but everything else did.

We headed out a little early to miss the bulk of the crowd, plus Sharon was tired. We had pleasant surprise when our stop was the first one that the bus let people out at. On the way, to our room, I spied a giant spider. I'm terrified of spiders. Then Amy saw a cute frog. We were oohing and aahing over the frog, when it suddenly jumped on the spider. When the spider was no more, I declared him to be Superfrog. I immediately called my DH to ask him if I could have a pet frog. DH told me "No", so we bade farewell to Superfrog. I slept much better that night knowing that Superfrog was watching over us.

faline
10-04-2007, 12:46 PM
What a great time you had at the party! You also managed to get in quite a few rides!

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 12:54 PM
. On the way, to our room, I spied a giant spider. I'm terrified of spiders. Then Amy saw a cute frog. We were oohing and aahing over the frog, when it suddenly jumped on the spider. When the spider was no more, I declared him to be Superfrog. I immediately called my DH to ask him if I could have a pet frog. DH told me "No", so we bade farewell to Superfrog. I slept much better that night knowing that Superfrog was watching over us.

:rotfl::funny: Sorry.. for some reason this has struck me as quite funny! Sounds like a great party! Sorry about your cd purchase not being correct... I wonder if you called Disney if they would make an exchange?

Cinderelley
10-05-2007, 02:33 PM
It was pretty funny!

Bethis26fan
10-07-2007, 10:17 PM
lol, sounds like a great night. Thanks for sharing, and congrats to your mom.

KylesMom
10-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I knew you guys would have a great time! I would definitely call Disney Merchandising about the CD and the crushed litho. They were happy to replace damaged items I received at home, and since it wasn't what the CM said it was . . .
Too funny about the frog! Hmmm, what could be on the schedule for Day 7? :D

youngOx96
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Superfrog...I would have loved to see that.

I'm glad to hear the fireworks at the P&P Party were better this time around. Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
11-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: