PDA

View Full Version : January ADRs - What do you think?

mjaclyn
10-04-2007, 11:50 AM
DH and I are going to WDW in January with his family (7 people total). I just made ADRs last night - how do they sound?

Day 1:
Lunch: Coral Reef
Dinner: Teppan Edo (I was told on the phone that this restaurant may not be accepting the Dining Plan...is this true??)

Day2:
Breakfast: Tusker House Character Buffet
Dinner: Yak & Yeti (I wasn't able to make an ADR for this restaurant yet, but I was told to call back in a couple of weeks. I really hope they accept the DDP!!)

Day 3:
Dinner: Cinderella's Royal Table

Day 4:
Lunch: Sci-Fi Dine In Theater

Day 5:
Lunch: Rose & Crown
Dinner: Les Chefs De France

Day 6:
Breakfast: Crystal Palace Character Buffet
Dinner: California Grill

Day 7:
Breakfast: Boma
Lunch: Rose & Crown (my favorite, but may change it so we can experience a different restaurant)
DInner: Le Cellier

Day 8:
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern

Does this sound good? Any suggestions?

cperry92380
10-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow, everything sounds good, but... you're going to be spending a lot of time dining. But if that's your cup of tea!

Also, I don't see why Teppan Edo and Yak & Yeti wouldn' t accept the DDP, every other resturant in the parks accept the plan, so I would imagine these would be no different.

Just like lots of folks were concerned that Tutto Italia wouldn't be on the DDP, but discovered that in fact they are.

Have a good trip!

May524
10-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I think these look great!
Only suggestion is to only go to Rose and Crown once, and pick another WS restaurant to try! My favs are Nine Dragons, San Angel Inn and we are trying out Beirgarten this upcoming trip (my family LOVED it in June).

mouseketeer mom
10-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Day 7 sounds like an awful lot of table service dining,and big meals to boot! Thats the only day that sounds like it may be too much sit down eating to me. Will you have time for anything else that day? Other than that, things sound great.

mjaclyn
10-04-2007, 01:42 PM
The reason we have so many meals planned for Day 7 is that DH's family is leaving that day, and will only have time for breakfast. I thought they'd like to eat in the hotel we're staying at so they won't feel rushed. After they leave, DH and I were going to head to Epcot and since we'll still have TS credits left, made a reservations for lunch and dinner. I think the meals are pretty spread apart - like 10, 1 and 7 or something like that.

The other option is to do Boma breakfast again on Saturday instead of the Rose & Crown lunch. That way it will be two meals for Friday and two for Saturday before we leave for home.