PDA

View Full Version : Alice tea party photos??

nicole48040
10-04-2007, 01:19 AM
My daughter will be attending the wonderland tea party at 1900 park fare and if anyone out there could please tell me HOW can I get pics of her at this event when I am not allowed in????? I'm a avid scrapper and I need cute pics!!! I'm going to get large suction cups and hang from the ceiling if I have to! :secret:

princessM0m
10-04-2007, 10:05 AM
I understand your concern. I am an avid album-maker and my DD went to the "no adults" tea party a few years ago. The staff take one picture of each guest with Alice and the MH at the party and that will be for your DD to take home. Otherwise, I would take her picture at the table when you drop her off and also give her a disposable camera. I did this but DD did not take any pictures of her own (maybe they were too busy), but I was glad I left it just in case. Make sure you write her name on it and your phone number. They all look alike and when I picked her up I was afraid of ending up with the wrong camera.

FYI, DD loved this event. She was almost 5 at the time. She still reminds the Mad Hatter about what he put on his cupcake.