PDA

View Full Version : Coca-Cola Anyone?

JuicyMoose17
10-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Who is in love with the free soda in Epcot? It's so amazing...China (watermelon) is my fav but they didnt have it last time i was there. I was bummed.

chrisb26
10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
We always stop in Club Cool while in Epcot I always try the drinks even though I dont like them all *cough Beverly cough* makes me feel :sick: other then that there are some pretty good ones.

#1donaldfan
10-04-2007, 07:03 AM
The last time we were there, there were several flavors that were out.........except Beverly.........yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBY2225
10-04-2007, 09:14 AM
We went last week and enjoyed trying them all. Even the beverly wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't think I would want to drink alot of it though! I really enjoyed the ginger ale!

beksy
10-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I didn't even know about this before Intercot :rocks: but I am really looking forward to trying it out with my sister in Feb. Of course, like all "good" sisters, I might um accidentally?? forget to tell her about Beverly! :thedolls: Of course, I'll let her go first! Can't wait to see her expression! :blush:

crltkcagle
10-04-2007, 10:13 AM
i like the place and think its a wonderful idea but i didn't really care for too many of the flavors. besides after drinking all the samples i felt i was going to be :ack: from so much sugar. LOL

JohnHMCWYG
10-04-2007, 11:11 AM
I've visited it a few times and it's always fun to taste the flavors. I just forget what Beverly tastes like. Is it as bad as everybody says it is, or is it just an exaggeration?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

like2workout
10-04-2007, 11:59 AM
i also love stopping in there. it's a nice break to relax and try a few different flavors. plus it's fun watching other people's faces as they taste them!

MickeyandTink
10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
We went last week and enjoyed trying them all. Even the beverly wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't think I would want to drink alot of it though! I really enjoyed the ginger ale!

:ditto:

The ginger ale (Krest, I think), the lime soda from Israel and the watermelon from China were all very good. I wish we could get some of them here.

I agree with TBY2225 that Beverly is not that bad. It's not that good, either, but hardly the :ack: that some people have described.

mouseketeer mom
10-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I don't know what it is, but theres something about that free soda that just puts us in a good mood. We always have so much fun in there. Next time I'm there I want to buy a frozen coke, never had one, but it sounds good. Problem is..after all those little tastes, I never want to think about buying a coke on the way out!!

BriarRose0708
10-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I will be wearing my Diet Coke tee shirt on the day I visit EPCOT and plan to get a pic of me in Club Cool. So excited!

Haku
10-04-2007, 02:07 PM
I can't wanit to go in Januray and have my traditional Beverly puke fest. I'll be taking my girlriend for the first time (my fiance, by then...shhhh! :secret: ) and I'll be ready and waiting to snap a picture of her face as she takes her first sip of the cool refreshing Beverly!Mmmm, you can really taste the monkey butt!:sick:

Disneyatic
10-04-2007, 05:54 PM
I got the BEST picture of DH trying the Beverly and then his reaction. Those are two of the greatest pictures from our trip!! DD wouldn't try it after she saw his reaction, smart girl :blush:

SimbaandNalasMama
10-05-2007, 09:35 AM
When we were there this week i tricked my hubby into trying the Beverly. I refused to try it, but then he did. He said 'thats not bad. whats the big deal?' And then he was, ewww, its got a terrible bitter aftertaste. i was giggling the whole time. i know, i am mean. :thedolls:

KellyWasHere
10-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I didn't know about it either before coming to Intercot. I just tried it for the first time last week (on my 4th WDW trip). Most of them were really good. I liked the one from Germany the best.

EmcDuckRN
10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
My favorite is the one from Japan "Vita Beta" or something. Followed by the Israeli Citrus and then the watermelon. Not terribly fond of the German one or of Beverly. (Had to do it just once to see what everyone was complaining about)

Personnally I think beverly really is :ack: But you have to try it yourself. Or at least use it on someone else :thedolls:

I remember my first taste as I read the information about it. About it being used to "stimulate the appetite" Yeah I said, in an effort to get that taste out of your mouth!

I kind of wish they'd actually sell some of the flavors here in the States. I would gladly pay for the three I mentioned that were my favorites.

They could leave out Beverly.

way out....

Yuk.

pennsy22
10-08-2007, 05:12 AM
I think the German "Mezzo Mix" is my favorite. Cola with an orange flavor. I'd buy it here if they had it.

The Bookseller
10-09-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't understand why everyone is bashing the Beverly. Yes, it's almost undrinkable but it's my official "Taste of EPCOT"!

Where in the rest of the world can I have a glass of this? :D

DIppy Dawg
10-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Gotta love Beverly, I brought a bottle of it home last time and every now and then I try to trick my DD into taking a sip but she is catching on. SSHHHH don't tell anyone.

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Beverly was the second one that I tried and it tainted everyone I tasted after that. I could still taste it 20 mins later. I can't believe people in Italy really drink that stuff. I really liked Germany's Mezzo. I wish we'd get that here. I don't really like Coke (or any cola for that matter) but I drink that. China's watermelon was my second favorite.

ryca1dreams
10-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Krest is Best! (ha! I should write an ad for them)

Yeah, they were out of watermelon in September at every fountain. It looked pretty permanent to me :confused:

pixiesmimi
10-09-2007, 11:18 PM
They had plenty of Watermelon in August when we were there. I liked it and some of the others. I did try Beverly to see what it tasted like. I didn't care for it but it wasn't that bad. DH thought it was terrible and stopped tasting after that one. :)

McGoofy
10-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Watermelon is my favorite! Evidently, a lot of people like the watermelon as well because it is often out.

Beverly is my least favorite. My DH describes it as this: "That's what evil tastes like.":sick:

We like to have fun with it when we are with "newbies" at Disney World! The reaction is priceless.;)

jpH/keD
10-10-2007, 04:09 PM
So, Where is this place? Club Cool?? I never knew about this.... You all rock! I cannot wait to try this. I want to find it on my Epcot map! So help if you can! TIA for any helpful info! :rocks:

McGoofy
10-10-2007, 04:24 PM
So, Where is this place? Club Cool?? I never knew about this.... You all rock! I cannot wait to try this. I want to find it on my Epcot map! So help if you can! TIA for any helpful info! :rocks:

Club cool is a short walk just past the right side of the Fountain of Nations in Future World.