PDA

View Full Version : One Share

Magic Smiles
10-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Has anyone ever made a purchase from One Share? I found them under the Intercot Shop tab. If, for example, I was to purchase one share of Disney Stock, is it a real stock, or just a fake piece of paper in a very nice frame?
I am thinking that if it is a real stock, that this would make a great Christmas gift.

medic9016
10-03-2007, 09:30 PM
They are real certified stocks. We bought one for our Daughter a few years ago. She gets a dividend check each year. They are not much 17, 28, 47 cents:D. She gets all the Disney owners reports and info a few times a year. She gets all the info for the annual owners meeting. We are buying another for my niece in the next few days.

jkj1224
10-03-2007, 09:50 PM
my mom and I each recieved a share of disney stock two years ago for christmas, and my dad has one from Harley Davidson...it's great you get all the stockholder info :)

Diznee4Me
10-04-2007, 09:03 AM
They are real. I bought both the Disney and Pixar stock a few years ago. Really interesting to get the Disney reports during the year.

Magic Smiles
10-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the replies. I was originally going to order Disney, but after discussing it with DH and since DS in HUGE into XBOX we are going to go with Microsoft this time around. Maybe the next one will be either Pixar or Disney. I think this will be a great surprise Christmas gift.