PDA

View Full Version : DDE Changes Rumor

PoohsGang
10-03-2007, 07:13 PM
DDE Changes Rumor?
I have heard there are big changes coming, suppose to be announced in Nov, has anyone else heard this?
Any speculation on the changes?

azdisneymom
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Haven't heard any rumors but I would love to be able to choose between an appetizer, soup or salad or dessert. Sometimes I have had a bit too many Mickey ice cream bars and would give anything for a good soup or salad.:blush:

WeLuvBuzz
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
AZDISNEYMOM I think you are confusing the DDE with the DDP. The DDE currently gives you 20% off your total bill at certain restaurants. It has nothing to do with dessert versus appetizer. I know they raised the price last year. Considering what they did with the DDP I would not be surprised to see a change to this also. Since my parents live in Florida enough to qualify as a resident they always got it for our trips with them. With a family of 5 with the kids considered adults it saved our family well over $25 at each TS meal.

kakn7294
10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
I'd like to see it expanded to include more theme park CS locations - I'd be much more willing to purchase it if all food locations were included, not just TS. If we don't have the DDP, we won't be eating TS everyday so the DDE isn't necessarily worth it at this point. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if any changes actually come about and reweigh my options.

azdisneymom
10-04-2007, 12:20 AM
:blush: Oops, you are correct. I did have DDE confused with DDP.

Natazu
10-04-2007, 01:19 AM
:blush: Oops, you are correct. I did have DDE confused with DDP.I just talked to Rosa on the phone about some DDE stuff. She didn't mention any changes coming that soon.

Momof2boys
10-04-2007, 01:26 PM
We "broke even" last trip with the DDE - now later this month the savings will be extra :cheer:

I ask at almost every TS & CS restaurant if they accept the DDE. I've gotten a discount at some non-published locations.

Every little bit helps . . .