PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback dining plan

TBY2225
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Just got back from our trip to the World on Sunday! I was just wondering if anyone who was there the past few weeks are doing the bounceback dining plan for next year? For those of you who haven't heard of it. If you were staying in a WDW resort the past few weeks you could book a vacation for September 2008 with free dining again! This was similar to something they offered last year during Christmas for this September.

crazeedizneefinatic
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
We just got back also from CBR we were there from Sept 21st till the 30th. Probably passed you somewhere in the parks, lol. Thankfully Intercot gave me the heads up on the bounceback program, otherwise we would not have known about it. There was nothing in our room about it. The last night we were there we were watching the resort tv channel and it did flash a little statement about calling about next year but did not give any details, so without really knowing I would have passed that by too. Talking on the buses a few people knew but most did not. I wonder why it was not advertised more. Maybe Disney wanted it that way? We did schedule for next September 26th to October 5th and received the free dining. Thanks Intercot!!

Figment!
10-03-2007, 04:07 PM
As the "bounce back" program is a special type of package and not a special type of Dining Plan, it is most appropriate to be discussed in the Accommodations forum.

To keep discussion in one place, I'm going to close this thread and direct all further discussion to one already in progress:

"Future Stay" Discount Returns for Guests Vacationing 8/31/07 - 9/28/07 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=114685)

Thank you :mickey: