PDA

View Full Version : What to do while waiting to Child Swap?

TBY2225
10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I just got back on Sunday from a week in the world. My DH and I used Child Swap. My DS 22mos loved the trucks and cars to climb through in Test Track. He also loved the play area under Splash Mountain and the lookout at BTMRR.
I was wondering some of the best ideas or areas you found to keep the little one busy while waiting? Also where would you like to see something for the little ones?
I think they really need something at Soarin!

Dyanna
10-03-2007, 02:41 PM
This is great to know as we are leaving for WDW on Saturday. My guess would be to go get another fastpass when the times expires on the ones I got earlier. Then meet DH back on the ride he is just getting off of.

TBY2225
10-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I did that a few times also! Great idea!

mouseketeer mom
10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Sounds like a good time for a Mickey bar to me:mickey:;).

Buttercup
10-03-2007, 04:34 PM
The last time we used Child Swap at Soarin', we went to the Nestle booth (next to all the food counters) to make cookies. It was yummy!

Is that Nestle booth still there?

McGoofy
10-03-2007, 06:17 PM
The last time we used Child Swap at Soarin', we went to the Nestle booth (next to all the food counters) to make cookies. It was yummy!

Is that Nestle booth still there?

That's exactly what I was going to suggest regarding Soarin! Yes, the Nestle Tollhouse Jr Chef thing is still there. Little ones love to do their own "baking" and they get free chocolate chip cookies at the end! A very entertaining spot to wait while the rest of your party is riding Soarin.

teambricker04
10-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Sounds like a good time for a Mickey bar to me:mickey:;).

My son forgoes the mickey bar or an "itzakadoozie". He is NUTS for them! We get them while we wait.

We generally use it for potty time (BORING) or some good old running around. For some reason, none of us seem to mind waiting.

gtpooh
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Those are all great ideas. We are going this November, and we'll definitely need some things to do with DS (15 months). As much as I love going for a walk, it's nice to have some alternative activities as well!