PDA

View Full Version : Is EH just for on property resorts

Marilyn Michetti
10-03-2007, 11:45 AM
I know that there are three resort hotels on-site, and some "friendly" near-by places to stay. Do those "friendly" hotels qualify for EH?, or is it just for the big three?:confused:

NotaGeek
10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Early entry is just for guests of the hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Some multi-day park hopper tickets used to include 1 day of early entry, but I am not sure if that is still the case.

AZ Disney
10-03-2007, 01:15 PM
(edited -- the preferred travel agency of INTERCOT is Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)and we do not allow other Travel Agencies to be advertised on the site because of their awesome partnership)

jray21
10-03-2007, 02:05 PM
I had a hard time finding information a well. It seems that the best is to pre-purchase your tickets. Some travel agencies, and some local hotels, include the EH. I also read somewhere that if you purchase from the disneyland website (has to be 3 day+) it will include it. Hopefully someone will post the "official" information! If your not staying on property the best is to call around.

tinkwest
10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
I assume you are referring to Early Entry. If you purchase a Good Neighbor (specific neighboring hotels) package through Walt Disney Travel you should receive one pass per ticket holder good for Early Entry during only certain days of the week. Sorry, can't remember those days right now.

AZ Disney
10-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Here is the information for (edited -- the INTERCOT preferred travel agency is Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/))
GET AWAY TO THE DISNEYLANDŽ Resort Area
All Packages Include:
DISNEYLANDŽ Resort PARK HOPPERŽ Bonus Tickets for the number of adults and children specified unless directly removed by the customer. PARK HOPPERŽ Bonus Tickets include TWO Early entries into a designated DisneylandŽ park. Per room prices, NOT per person. 2 adults and up to 3 children using existing beds (except where noted). Please see "Hotel Details" for max. room occupancy.
Room Tax (10-15% savings)
Southern California Fun Discount Booklet. Over $300 in savings in Southern California.
Free Get Away Today lanyard and Disney collectable pin with each 3-Day or longer DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ Bonus ticket purchased.

kdkhopper
10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I just bought 3 day park hopper bonus tickets last night and they include one early entry per ticket.

WiLdOrCa
10-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I've always stayed off property with the other hotels, and always had an early entry! Even when I got my packages through Alaska Airlines. I put my own package together last Easter 06 and got an early entry. I don't remember it including breakfast. Check the local neighboring inns and hotels, because sometimes they offer free breakfasts as well. We stayed a the Park Place Inn, and got a free breakfast each morning, as long as you paid for drinks, such as juice or milk! It was a good deal especially for the kids! They got fed very well with pancakes every morning! Now that they are older, we are paying for them as full price for everything now. Wow, thought it was supposed to be for adults to be kids again? I always feel like a kid at Disneyland! We are planning our 20th wedding anniversary there in Feb 08 because it's our "happy place".

Man, wish we could get that New Orleans suite for a night. WOW!

Anyways, good luck!

Vickie :mickey: :mpumpkin: