PDA

View Full Version : Epcot passports

avantgardeinker
10-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if the passports are still available at Epcot to take around to all the Kidcot stations? I thought I had heard somewhere that they had changed or maybe that they were gone all together. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!
64 more days!!!
:mickey:

ibrowse17
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
On our last trip in Feb, they still had them at the Kidcot stations. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

TBY2225
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Just got back on Sunday and I saw passports for sale and I saw CM's giving the stamp at more than one location. Hope that helps!

disneyfan328
10-03-2007, 04:15 PM
yes they are still for sale ( just back on sunday night) and you get the stamp at the kid cot station. We never made it to all of them but got to do a few. I made my passports for the kids before we left home. saved me from having to buy them and we got several good comments on them and our autograph books. Only drawback is that I did not laminate the cover so they aren't very waterproof, but oh well. I can do it now that we are home.

MickeyandTink
10-03-2007, 04:26 PM
They are available in just about all the gift shops in Epcot. Around $10 and includes your passport, a big button, and some other stuff all in a package about 6x8. You can get the stamps (as well as a mask and representative symbol) at the kidcot stations in each country. Some are more hidden than others, but if you ask a CM in that country they should be able to tell you.

If you don't want to purchase the passport, you can use just a regular notebook, or they will also stamp the stick holding the mask.

GrmGrninGost
10-04-2007, 07:02 PM
DW did the Passport while we were there in Sept.. It was a really fun thing! Makes a great souvenier! :mickey: