PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical @ MGM

Disneyfirsttimer
10-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Where exactly does this take place? I thought near the hat. Is there anywhere I could find show times? Would it be on the daily schedule? Do you just wait for it like Cinderalabration? Is it worth waiting for?

I know -- lots of ??????s! Leaving in 10 days:cloud9:.

Thanks.

Karyn

Figment!
10-03-2007, 09:17 AM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
Schedules can change from week to week or even day to day. Guests need to check the Time & Events guide for each park (the day of) to find the exact show times for that day. Below you will find information to help you make a general plan:

High School Musical Pep Rally
Location: Studios Parade Route with one show stop in front of the Sorcerer Hat.
Description: Catch Wild Cat fever as school spirit spreads through the Studios. Join in on the action when this mobile pep rally stops to teach you exciting dance moves.
Duration: 25 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Six showings between 10:00 am – 6:00 pm A new version of the show just debuted, adding new songs from the second movie, but the same general format.

Disneyfirsttimer
10-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Awesome! Thanks! My kids are going to love seeing that. HSM and HSM2 is a hugh hit in our house.

Thanks again!

robyn221
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
We just got back from WDW and caught HSM2 Pep Rally at MGM. My kids loved it, especially my daughter who got to be part of the show twice. Check the tip board for show times and ask the CMs in the green shirts re: best place to wait so your kids can get in good and close when they set up the stage. When we were there this past Sunday, there were a number of characters in the area just prior to the pep rally which will fill up some time while you're waiting.

Have a great trip!

Robyn:mickey:

vamaggie
10-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Sounds great! DD (4) is really (like totally!! LOL) into HSM & HMS2. DS (10) is too and I think they would really like seeing this.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
DD (9) loves HSM...she already can't wait for this on our next trip!

jakeybake
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
We saw it the last week of August.

My kids are 9 and 6 and they love HSM. They sing the songs and dance and dress up like the characters in the movie.

During the last song they bring kids out of the crowd and teach them the dance steps to the last song and let them do it with them.

My son (who is the least shy kid ever) jumped right up and did it. My daughter stayed by my side.

Disneyexpert15
10-08-2007, 05:09 PM
When I saw HSM pep rally in June 2007. It was located near Extreme Stunt Show becasue of Star Wars Weekends.