PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Pirate & Princess Party

Kuzco
10-03-2007, 07:35 AM
I am surprised no one is discussing it, and I hope that it is true. I was looking at the park hours and events for April 2008 and it lists plenty of dates for the P&PP. Is this official are they having it again in April !?!? I hope so!!
My wife and I attended it in August, and we are going back in April with the kids, So I hope that it is true so that the kids can go. They will LOVE it. Talk to you all later. Kuzco

kakn7294
10-03-2007, 08:08 AM
I saw on another website that they are holding the P&P parties again in 2008 but that site didn't list any specific dates. We also attended in August and loved it. I hope it works out for you to be able to attend again!

JPL
10-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Disney is keeping this rather low key as I have not heard an Official announcement about the Party's return only rumours. I am guessing if it's on the Official Site it is fact that the party will be returning.

Deesdisney
10-03-2007, 08:54 AM
I am going in Jan. and there looks to be some possible dates in there too. I really hope they come out with it. My 4 yr old would love it. The only problem she would have is which princess costume she would wear. I would really like to see this special event. I have seen mvmcp and loved it. Of course only Disney could do things great.

Figment!
10-03-2007, 09:08 AM
From Tidbits September 2007 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=114733)
More After Hour Magic in the Kingdom

9/16/07 The Magic Kingdom park has begun to advertise the return of the Pirate and Princess Parties in 2008. Although dates and the number of parities have yet to be announced, the park is publishing advertisements for its return in this year's Mickey's Not-so-Scary Halloween Party Guide Maps.

Carol
10-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Disney is keeping this rather low key as I have not heard an Official announcement about the Party's return only rumours.It's not rumor. The dates are on the official calendar we received from Disney for April.

beksy
10-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Has anyone seen anything about dates prior to April or is April the earliest?

crltkcagle
10-04-2007, 10:10 AM
so does that mean it will only occur in april?

I believe
10-04-2007, 03:53 PM
I made reservations yesterday for our DDs @BBB on the evening of Feb 2 hoping that it will be a party date. It seems very unusual to me that MK would close at 7:00 on a Saturday! I Fished for info from the CMs I spoke with yesterday. One said they had announced that they were going to offer P&P year round, as in any time there is not another party (MNSSHP or MVMCP) but would not be as frequent, perhaps once a week. The othe CM I spoke with said not to read anything into an early close time, they could be closing early for a business event or wedding. Judging from the calendar... thats a lot of weddings in Feb, March and April....

I am still keeping my fingers crossed.
Here' s hoping:party:

tomorrowschild
10-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Can someone please post the dates prior to April, if they have them. We are going in March.

Bethis26fan
10-04-2007, 05:51 PM
That would be awesome if they have it in april. I would love to take my little 4yr old cousin, (He think's he's a pirate rockstar) plus my b-day is the 24th. lol