PDA

View Full Version : ADR question.

Deesdisney
10-02-2007, 05:12 PM
So I did it. I finally made my reservations for the end of Jan. However I can not figure out what to do about ADRs. I am hoping that they have Princess & Pirate party so we can see this. I do not know what day we will be where do to this. I know I can cancel and change but I would rather wait. Does anyone know if the end of jan. is so busy that every adr place will be booked?

DessertDivaFL
10-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Any character meal books up quickly so it is important to get those reservations. There are also a select few restaurants (ie. Le Cellier) that books up quickly too. It is best to call the dining reservationist and ask questions. I know they don't mind.

laprana
10-03-2007, 10:45 AM
If there are some places you know for sure you want to try, I would make those ADRs as soon as you can. I don't know about how full it will be in January because I've never been at that time...but I know that it's tough to get some ADRs no matter when you go! We made our ADRs for our December trip a few weeks ago and there were a lot that we couldn't get. The CM told us that Coral Reef and LeCellier were booked through February and 'Ohana was booked through January! If you want to keep it flexible, you could leave some days open and then plan those when you find out about P&P. Whatever you do, have fun planning and a great trip!:mickey: