PDA

View Full Version : Share your Funny Sights at MNSSHW?

disguy
10-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I just have to share this funny moment from the last Not So Scary party I was at this past weekend.

We were in line trick or treating by Toontown when the crowd noticed that one barrel was not manned. Most people were walking by and grabbing some of the items out of it. I followed and noticed it was a trick! Boxes of raisins!!

Anyway, just as I was leaving a woman behind me shouted something and dove head first with both hands into the barrel!!!!

:eyes:

I thought she was going to be mighty dissapointed when she found out it wasn't candy. LOL

What funny things have you all seen?

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Thats hilarious! Raisins aren't all that bad though ;)

I plan on attending the MNNSHP next year to see what it is like...can't wait to hear more goofy stories though!

Chris :hatter:

disguy
10-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Thats hilarious! Raisins aren't all that bad though ;)

Yes they are!!! Just kidding. I like them, but when it comes to trick or treating... they are definitely a trick in my book! ;)

BTW! Love the end of your signature...

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
:D Thanks!

I remember getting raisins and not thinking too poorly of them...but when it was peanuts...unsalted, unflavored....now THAT was a serious trick! ;)

mickey&missy
10-02-2007, 07:19 PM
LOL!!! That's funny! I don't recall getting raisins last year. I wouldn't have been too upset, my kids and DH would have though!

McGoofy
10-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Now if it were CHOCOLATE covered raisins....MMMMMMMMM!!!!!:tasty:

crltkcagle
10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Ok i guess the funniest thing would have to be all of us running around in our WET costumes! The whole park was ruuning around in wet costumes, dripping wet but still having fun. of course i had all three of my kids in the stroller and the stroller was covered with ponchos. we arranged it so that the kids in the middle had his head sticking out of the hood of the poncho. i need to post a pic of it. it was too funny!

Tink65
10-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I was there this past weekend.. 9/28.. :cloud9:must have missed that spot. We went to Toontown next to Donalds boat. They were handing out candy.:thumbsup: The kids with me would have had a fit if they were given raisins instead of candy... although they will not eat all the candy they did get.

cal5755
10-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Ha that is a cute story, though my two dds would love the raisins... dh and ds would have given theirs to the girls and had a few things to say about them lol.

It sounds like sooo much fun I really can't wait til we get to experience it ourselves!

garthbarth1
10-02-2007, 11:02 PM
We were also at the party on the 28th~and saw people dive in the barrel, and then be dissappointed that it was raisins!! I love raisins and think it was a nice alternative for those parents who dont want their kids to have so much candy!

WTDing
10-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey at least the raisins have Cars characters on the boxes. We got a couple of them somewhere on the 21st.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I was there before the party on my day off with some friends, and we were taking photos with my Roxas and Axel plushies from KH2.

Well, I was on the Adventureland side and glanced over into the Frontierland area and saw...Axel and Roxas.

Needless to say, I freaked out and ran over there only to find it was the entire Organization XIII. So I got a bunch of photos and made Axel and Roxas take photos with my plushies. They loved me for knowing them and I loved them for doing it. It made my day.

But we also saw a completed cast of the Finding Nemo Musical - a group dressed in tie-dyed outfits with Nemo characters attached to be the cast, as well as the seagulls. It was fun. I love it when the party nights occur. I love costumes.

BugeyedMuggy
10-04-2007, 12:39 PM
We were there 9/28 and we saw a 250# 6ft 5in Dorthy from wizzard of oz. Even came complete with beard & mustache. And I couldn't get my DH to be Peter Pan :D What's up with that ?

jkj1224
10-04-2007, 10:32 PM
the other night I saw a guest dressed as a giant whoopie cushion...cracked me up :D

Wolf
10-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I was there before the party on my day off with some friends, and we were taking photos with my Roxas and Axel plushies from KH2.

Well, I was on the Adventureland side and glanced over into the Frontierland area and saw...Axel and Roxas.

Needless to say, I freaked out and ran over there only to find it was the entire Organization XIII. So I got a bunch of photos and made Axel and Roxas take photos with my plushies. They loved me for knowing them and I loved them for doing it. It made my day.

But we also saw a completed cast of the Finding Nemo Musical - a group dressed in tie-dyed outfits with Nemo characters attached to be the cast, as well as the seagulls. It was fun. I love it when the party nights occur. I love costumes.

OOOH! Were the Axel and Roxas CMs or just cosplayers there?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-05-2007, 03:29 AM
They were cosplayers, not CM's. We only have one KH character (well, technically, 3 if you count Donald and Goofy) and he is never out (it's Sora, btw). The only time Sora was out was in 2004 MNSSHP. Hasn't been seen since then...

biodtl
10-05-2007, 09:01 PM
We saw a woman dressed all in black with a poster sized print of 'The Scream' with only the face cut out and her face sticking through instead. It was an awesome costume.