PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at Le Cellier

Dawneeeey
10-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Hi,

We have ADRs for lunch at Le Cellier for our upcoming vacation. We have only eaten dinner here and my DH usually gets the herb crusted prime rib. This is not on the lunch menu.

Any lunch item recommendations?

Thanks!

:eat:

emfleck
10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Steak burger with blue cheese, cup of chedder cheese soup, chocolate raspberry shake.

yummmmmmm! :eat:

cal5755
10-02-2007, 05:02 PM
my mouth is watering at the sound of that!! I wish we could get ressies for november... we will have to wait til Sept 08 though... I have an alarm on my puter set for the 180 day mark for making ADRS!!

emmingo
10-02-2007, 08:19 PM
The steak is still fabulous...even at lunch! Even though they don't have the prime rib, all of the meat dishes are fantastic (NY Strip Steak and Filet Mignon). We actually like Le Cellier better for lunch than dinner, since the entrees are a little lighter (you can eat all of your appetizer and your entree and not feel terrible about dessert!). Whatever you do, have the creme brulee sampler! :eat:

WDWFanatic
10-02-2007, 08:37 PM
We could get dinner reservations for Le Cellier either so we are also doing lunch.

Glad to hear it is still as good. I'm wondering if we will be able to move let alone go on any rides after such a big meal. I guess I don't HAVE to eat everything ;).

Cal5755 we had no problem getting lunch reservations and we are a party of 16. We are going this November and only made our ressies a short time ago.

Knitty Kitty
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
The steak is still fabulous...even at lunch! Even though they don't have the prime rib, all of the meat dishes are fantastic (NY Strip Steak and Filet Mignon). We actually like Le Cellier better for lunch than dinner, since the entrees are a little lighter (you can eat all of your appetizer and your entree and not feel terrible about dessert!). Whatever you do, have the creme brulee sampler! :eat:

:ditto:

I totally agree with everything this said! Le Cellier is a fantastic place for lunch. The Petite Filet is wonderful and just the right size for a hearty lunch. My family has an ADR for lunch our first day and I'm so looking forward to it. Enjoy!

Natazu
10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Since they took the filet kabobs off the menu, I'm not sure what to do for an appetizer. The Cheddar Cheese Soup is great but I'd say the Duck Two Ways may be the "way" to go. For the main course, the Petite Filet 5oz is a winner; so is the Bouillabaisse. Then there's the Chocolate Whisky Cake, mmm.

Dawneeeey
10-03-2007, 07:45 PM
you guys rock!! cheddar cheese soup and a petite filet will work for me!! Dh was ok without the prime rib, as long as there was steak. :number1:

Thanks again!!