PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub at CBR

Deansgal85
10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Just wondering what the hot tub is like at the CBR...will be there in November. Where is it located? Also...what are the pool hours?? Are they open late?? THANKS!:diver::mickey:

Deansgal85
10-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Still wondering.....anyone have any info on the hot tubs at CBR or the pool hours for November?? THANKS

tink03
10-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Hi we just got back and I was not too impressed by CBR hot tub I like the one at POR better. It is located right next to the main pool (not hidden from kids) Look I have 4 kids myself but I also like some time without them if you know what I mean and the Hot tub at CBR is smack right next to the main pool so it was always crowded, anyways the main pool stays open till midnight but the hot tub is small. And not everyone follows the 15 min rule, but have a great time and dont let me discourage you because I still had a great time!!:number1:

crazeedizneefinatic
10-03-2007, 10:00 AM
The hot tub is elevated next to the pool area and I found it to be very small. Also the bubbling was so dramatic it was like sitting in a vat of molten lava. I am on the shorter side and could not sit down on the ledge because the water was shooting up over my head. I had to stand. Me and another lady where laughing so hard but could not find a control to turn it down, just the temperature. We were joking that this is how it must feel to be in a boiling pot of water, lol.

Deansgal85
10-03-2007, 11:48 AM
You're making me laugh!! I'll try not to drown when I'm there in November!!! I like the idea that it is by the main pool...that way the boys can swim nearby while hubby and I sit in the "boiling pot of water"!!! :D:beer::marg:

Figgyluv03
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM
There's no controller for the hot tub that the guest could access. I'm sure there is a control in the little closet thing behind the slide (it's locked). I've never had to worry about it because none of the guest ever complained. I was in it a few times, and it was pretty hot. As far as the pool, a lifeguard in on duty from 8-10. If they left it the same, there should be 2 guards on at all times. Before 8 & after 10, it's swim at your own risk. you may see a guard there earlier than 8, but they are just cleaning the area, gasing up the boats and what not. Gosh I hated those mornings. ha ha. Enjoy your stay!