PDA

View Full Version : Kids at the meets

Katzateer
10-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Anyone else bringing any girls about 13 to the Epcot meets, Illuminations party, or the Grand Floridan Tea?

Wondered how many kids might possibly be coming and if any were about Stephanie's age.

Mickey'sGirl
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
No girls...sorry! My boys aged 9 and 3 will be at the Illuminations viewing, however. I'll be at the tea by myself. She can sit with me...:mickey:

disneydeb
10-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Anyone else bringing any girls about 13 to the Epcot meets, Illuminations party, or the Grand Floridan Tea?

Wondered how many kids might possibly be coming and if any were about Stephanie's age.

My daughter (19) and her friend ( also female)be at the Illuminations viewing and at MNSSH. I'm letting them explore on their own though for the other times.

Tink&Goofy
10-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes! I'm bringing 2 DDs and celebrating their birthdays there! One will be 13 in just 2 weeks (and her name is Stephanie too!!). The other will be 16 in early November. They don't know ANYTHING about the trip yet. But we will be going to the MNSSHP on Friday, and the Illuminations meet on Saturday. We will likely be at the park meets in the mornings - but not sure yet. I would think we would be at MK on Friday morning. We will see you there?

mrsgaribaldi
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm a little older than the girls :blush: but my name is Stephanie too and I can't wait to meet them:mickey:

ElenitaB
10-04-2007, 11:20 PM
I seem to recall Katzateer's Stephanie and my DS hitting it off a few years ago at an INTERCOT meet in DTD. Hopefully they'll rekindle the friendship!

Here we go again...
10-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I will have two 13 year old girls with me at the Illuminations meet. My DD, Taylor and her friend, Kassie will be there.

Tell you daughter that she will have someone to hang out with! :thumbsup:

We will also be at the Halloween party Friday night. If you are going let me know and we can let them "meet" at MK.