PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Pixie Dust!

WRWDisney
10-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Has anyone booked a cruise for next summer?

Well, we booked one last week using our developer DVC points and I was so excited that we got what we wanted. We are booked on the Wonder for the 4-day in June (cat. 5). We were able to get our 1 bedroom at AKV for the week before as well.

As if all of that isn't enough, when I was looking at another site yesterday, it said that the May-Aug. '08 4 day cruises would be adding a second stop at Castaway Cay instead of the day at sea.:confused: That is not what it said when we booked the trip just last week??

Well, I know that until Disney announces it, it is not real, so I tried to look-up our cruise on the Disney Cruise site and it wouldn’t let me log-on all day. Well, this morning when I logged-on, lo-and-behold the itinerary had changed to include two stops at Castaway Cay:joy:

I guess with the Magic being out west next summer they want to maximize use of the Island; works for me:thumbsup:

All that being said, we are in cabin 7554, any thoughts or recommendations?

Also, I would love any thoughts on excursions or any other tips you all might have. BTW we are a party of four: self (DH) 37, DW 36, DD 12 and DS will have just turned 9.

Thanks!

ElenitaB
10-02-2007, 03:57 PM
You are going to have an awesome vacation. A week at the new AKLV, then four days on the Wonder. Sounds like :cloud9: to me. I'm so jazzed that the 4 night cruises will be stopping twice at Castaway Cay. It's really idyllic there.

Your cabin is in a great location as well. We really like being near the mid-ship elevators. Very convenient to everything!

You prompted me to check our reservation as I heard a rumor that all 4 night cruises from Jan forward would be stopping at CC twice, but alas it's not true. You'll have that amazing benefit though! :thumbsup: