PDA

View Full Version : What is the "Teardrop"

Hayden's Dad
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I keep hearing references to the teardrop when meeting characters. What and where is this? Thank you.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I've always understood it to be the area behind the Judge's Tent in Toontown.

If you walk all the way to the Train Station in TT and look to your left, you will notice a little path that goes behind where the Judge's Tent is. There are occassionally (sp?) characters along that path, but not always. A lot of times this is used for a character's first appearence, if you get what I am saying.

Hayden's Dad
10-02-2007, 11:43 AM
That's cool, I never knew about that area. We will definately have to check it out.

Greenlawler
10-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Try to check there around before and around luchtime on the hour. Warning the teardrop is hit or miss, as is the area between Japan and America, and the are left of the hat at MGM. My family has played the game of constantly checking these areas with limited success. In fact we wasted a whole afternoon waiting at the teardrop based on a bad tip we got. (actualy it turned out to be gold as a manager noticed us waiting, asked why we were there and hooked us up with a special meet and greet with a character of our choice). But do not count on this, as we have waited in these areas with no luck several times. Its hard on your trip to constantly check these areas and still enjoy the parks. From my little experiance the characters are out one day in one area, another area the next, and etc... so you have to really just get lucky, which we have a couple of times.