PDA

View Full Version : Best way to MK

Dyanna
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
We are going to the MNSSHP on Thrusday Oct 11th & had planned on being at another park during the day but not sure which one yet. What is the best/quickest route from the other parks to get to MK?

Daisy'sMom
10-02-2007, 09:50 AM
They are all easy with the buses and monorail. Have fun!:mickey:

Goes4FastPass
10-02-2007, 09:53 AM
That depends entirely on WHERE you are going to be before MNSSHP. It might be easiest to go back to your resort then take then take the preferred method from your resort to the MK.

More data please...

RobWreck
10-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Best way from Epcot? Monorail from Epcot to TTC, Monorail from TTC to MK. For MGM and Animal Kingdom, your fastest way would be to just hail cab (cuz time is money when I'm at WDW, and if a cab is a few bucks and shaves 30 - 45 minutes or more off my travel time, it's worth it.
Rob

PS: The best advice would be to arrange to have an early dinner at one of the monorail resorts before MNSSHP so you have an easy ride to the MK.

ThanxForNoticin
10-02-2007, 12:23 PM
The best way from EPCOT is probably the monorail to the TTC, and then monorail or boat to MK. The best way from MGM or AK is to take a direct bus to MK - the bus will drop you off right by the entrance of MK.

awaggett
10-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Ditto the post above--take Monorail from Epcot, direct bus from MGM and AK. We were there a week or so ago, and had read many complaints about the buses--but our trip was flawless. I didn't realize until we were there that buses also go from park to park, not just park to resort. It was really fast and convenient.