PDA

View Full Version : Extra credits on DDP

vamaggie
10-02-2007, 08:26 AM
We leave for WDW in 25 days (YEAH!!) and are going to be in the DDP for the 1st time. I think (think being the key here!) I understand the plan but have one question. We will be 3A & 1C on the plan. I have read posts about folks using the extra extra CS or snack credits for sandwiches for the ride home (CS) and snacks to take home. The CS part I understand (and don't really expect to have >4 CS credits anyway). Regarding the extra snack credits: Can we use >4 to buy stuff if we have >4 left? I thought I had read that you could not redeem more credits than people you have. Does this apply to the snacks too? If we have say 6 snacks credits left, can I go into a shop and buy 6 snacks at once or do I have to do the switch w/ hubby and do it in 2 transactions? Thanks!

mrp4352
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
You can do it all at once. The credits are shared between room occupants.

They'll let you use a snack credit on any food item that's $4 or less (including the boxes of donuts in the gift shop).

I highly recommend the Mickey-roni and Cheese boxes (also in the gift shop) for using up your extra snack credits! They travel well and Mickey pasta is a treat a month or so after your trip.

dolphinmickey9170
10-02-2007, 02:46 PM
On our last day, we used for the two of us, 4 CS credits and 6 snacks all at once. We had great food for the flight, and extras for tlnch the next day, and treats to share with others.

disneyfan328
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
for the snacks it doesn't matter, you could use them all in one day if you want. We used our last 5 at goffys to buy pretzels and rice crispy treats with all of the oooeey goooeey stuff on them the day we left. You can also get bags of pretzels and stuff too for the trip home.

vamaggie
10-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks guys!! I knew the Intercot experts would have the answers!!

tomatoe pie
10-02-2007, 04:22 PM
i recently spent 2 nights at a disney resort and purchased the dinning plan, i then moved to a different disney resort for 3 nights. i had 4 counter services and 4 snacks left on my plan when i left the first resort. after checking into the second resort i asked if i would be able to use those services and was told no, as those had to be used while i was staying at the first resort. i was not sure that i understood this as both resorts were disney resorts. has anyone else had a question of this nature?:mickey:

cal5755
10-02-2007, 05:29 PM
tomatoe pie..... your cs and snacks should not have expired until midnight the day you checked out of the first hotel. You could have been able to use them that first day at any of the parks.