PDA

View Full Version : Hot Christmas Gifts for Kids

baldburke
10-01-2007, 11:08 PM
So what are the hot Christmas gifts for kids this year? What is this year's Tickle me Elmo or Wii for boys or girls up to the teen age years? :santa:

kimommy63
10-02-2007, 12:27 AM
I work in the toy department at Walmart (I know, aren't you jealous) and I can tell you what's selling right now. Bratz. Anything Bratz. All things Bratz. I'm so tired of those overly made up dolls I could- well, do something really bad to them I guess! And those Funkey's things for the pc's. And lots of Transformers stuff. I think a lot of collectors are into those things though. Lots of 35 year old men cruising that aisle. Wierd.:confused:

kaylamag
10-02-2007, 08:02 AM
My daughter wants Webkins.

vamaggie
10-02-2007, 08:05 AM
My daughter wants Webkinz too but since she has 5 (!) we don't think Santa is bringing any to her this year! (but then again who knows!)

disneydeb
10-02-2007, 08:11 AM
kimommy63,
What would you say some great toys for my then 8th mo. old grandson would be?
Thanks!:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
10-02-2007, 08:24 AM
kimommy63,
What would you say some great toys for my then 8th mo. old grandson would be?
Thanks!:mickey:
Fisher Price Peekablocks -- Deb they are fabulous clear blocks that can stack like regular blocks can -- but they have all kinds of interesting things inside of them, or on them, or different textures. Really fabulous for little ones! :thumbsup:

thrillme
10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
I don't have an eight month old but those Peek Blocks sound cool. One of my sons favorite things was any of those toys where you pound the ball in and it slides down a ramp. They used to have some similar to the marbles construction where you designed your own ramps but they were big with big balls for those under 3.

JPL
10-02-2007, 10:32 AM
I have to say this is the first year in a long time that i haven't heard of a must have Christmas toy for kids maybe they realized parents needed a break ;)

disneydeb
10-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Fisher Price Peekablocks -- Deb they are fabulous clear blocks that can stack like regular blocks can -- but they have all kinds of interesting things inside of them, or on them, or different textures. Really fabulous for little ones! :thumbsup:

I don't have an eight month old but those Peek Blocks sound cool. One of my sons favorite things was any of those toys where you pound the ball in and it slides down a ramp. They used to have some similar to the marbles construction where you designed your own ramps but they were big with big balls for those under 3.

Thanks for the FP Peek-a-block and the rolling -down -the- ramp toy idea. I think I have seen some of those at Wal-Mart and I thought then that he would like it. I haven't ween the peek-a-blocks but I that willl give me reason to get out and shop!

See Ya Real Soon, Jenn

DisneyDog
10-02-2007, 01:54 PM
I have to buy a 6 year old boy a b-day present for this weekend. Any suggestions? My 5 year old DS wants to buy him everything, but of course I need to narrow it down to just one thing:D

murphy1
10-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Jeff, don't worry, they'll start pushing the hot toys next month, they NEVER give us a break, LOL. My girls want the Hannah Montana and Mylie Cyrus Barbies (they have HSM ones, those are hot). Last year there was the Butterscotch horse (we didn't get for $300!)

thrillme
10-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Well I'm planning on getting my son a Wii for his B-Day and then for Christmas he'll probably get games.

Magic Smiles
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Rock Band for the XBox 360 and or Guitar Hero III for the XBox 360.