PDA

View Full Version : New Que Area at Soarin'??

crazeedizneefinatic
10-01-2007, 10:44 PM
We just returned last night from WDW and this year discovered that the que (sp?) for Soarin' is different. Last year I remember boring pictures of landscapes. This year they had interactive screens for people as a group to play, it actually was quite fun. One screen I remember was popping bubbles. You had to raise your hand and pop the bubbles on the screen, another time the group had to fly like a bird. Everyone in the group had to be in leaning harmony for the bird to fly through a maze of trees and rocks. Two groups competed against each other. The wait time was only 20 minutes and it really passed the time quickly. How long has this been there?? I don't remember this last time.

Figment!
10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
SoarN' to Test Interactive "Play Area" Queue Starting Early July 2007 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107839)

JohnHMCWYG
10-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright, something new to look forward to. I think it'll be fun.

My family has been to WDW many times (17, to be exact), so we can take our time in the parks. We don't mind the wait for Soarin'. I find it enjoyable, not to mention that a lot of it is based around California, one of my favorite states if my movie and CD collections are any indication.;)

Sincerely,

John Kilduff