PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for our trip...what to do for CS @ MGM?

cal5755
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok It has always been a wish of mine to go to Disney during ABC Super Soap Weekend. I turn 32 on Friday and mom gave me the trip as a birthday gift.... oh I so love being spoiled!! I am a huge fan of all ABC soaps... All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. I can not wait to see Suzan Lucci!! I have been watching her on AMC since I was 8 (on summer vacation anyway.. til vcr's came along).

I made ADRS for

11/9 - lunch Choral Reef
11/10 - Dinner H&V
11/11- Lunch @ Tony's
11/12- Breakfast @ Ohana's

I tried to do Le Cellier but alas it will have to wait until next September. All of the above are new to us excep H&V. I am hoping I made good choices. I am wondering though... what should we do for a cs @ MGM?? Usually we do breakfast at the hotel before we go to MGM but I want to be there before the gate opens on Saturday to be sure get FP for autographs.....we have never done cs in MGM.

mouseketeer mom
10-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Maybe take the boat to the Beach Club for a YUMMY lunch at Beaches and Cream? It would be worth the trip. We haven't met a CS at MGM that we have liked.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Hey now, Pizza Planet and Backlot are good. Rosie's is pretty basic all American. For breakfast, not too sure since I never get up that early.

But most food places/markets open at 6 am and you can grab something like doughnuts or danishes and fruits as part of your snack plan to take with you.

Natazu
10-02-2007, 01:45 AM
what to do for CS @ MGM?We love Starring Rolls. Studio Catering Co. has a great grilled turkey sandwich too.

JPL
10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
I like the Backlot Express nice and quiet and off the beaten path. Of course still not happy they took away their fixins bar but still a nice place for lunch:thumbsup:

cal5755
10-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the input guys. We will probably try an early cs @ the Backlot express. I am just one of those people who like to know where I am going in advance.... not that I am against plan changes while there.