PDA

View Full Version : Rain Forest Cafe... Breakfast?

AbeeNormal
10-01-2007, 01:04 PM
We have ressies for breakfast - In the menu section of Intercot they only show lunch & dinner. :eat:

Can anyone tell me what the breakfast is like & do they serve Eggs Benedict?:chef:

Thanks so much for the info....:thumbsup:

princessM0m
10-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I have and ADR there for breakfast also, and I wouldn't have booked it without seeing a menu first. I will PM you a link.

AbeeNormal
10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks Princess Mom :thumbsup:

Tonga Toast with Strawberries.... Wonder if anyone knows about that ... I'm seeing alot of banana hater's out there. :secret:

DisneyWhirled
10-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I have and ADR there for breakfast also, and I wouldn't have booked it without seeing a menu first. I will PM you a link.

PrincessM0m, could you PM the link to me as well?

I am a safari club member and didn't even know they offered b-fast!

Thanks so much!!

princessM0m
10-02-2007, 10:45 AM
PrincessM0m, could you PM the link to me as well?

I am a safari club member and didn't even know they offered b-fast!

Thanks so much!!

It may be only the AK location that has breakfast. The link is on its way.

#1donaldfan
10-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Donalds Breakfastsaurs has a GREAT breakfast......however it closes pretty soon, going to be replaced with something at Yak and Yeti.......correct me if I'm way, way off someone.......

JPL
10-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I have eaten at the Rainforest a few times for breakfast and have always enjoyed it. I will admit it was quite expensive compared to most breakfast offering but the food was good.

magicofdisney
10-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Breakfast at Rainforest Café is at AK only. They do have a yummy selection of breakfast foods. :mickey: