PDA

View Full Version : where in the castle for CRT?

tink179
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM
My family and I made ADR's for CRT for 9am in January. We've never eaten here before and I don't know how exactly to get there. Ok, is it actually in the castle? Where do you go exactly after you enter MK? These are probably silly questions, but I needed some help! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
10-01-2007, 12:46 PM
You will need to go behind the castle and you'll see a "desk area" where CM's check you in.....from there they'll take you up into the dinning room.....

disneyfan328
10-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Just had breakfast there this past week. It was wonderful. the characters all seemed a little rushed, but the food was good. Easiest way to get there is go up the steps at the front of the castle and walk through the middle of it where the mosaics are. It is at the back on the right hand side. They have a desk there where you check in. You are then given a number to get your picture taken with cinderella and then you are taken upstairs to the dining room which has windows that overlook fantasy land (out the back of the castle.) It is a pre plated but all you can eat breakfast.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can tell you!!

magicman
10-01-2007, 01:41 PM
It IS in the castle.

As previous posters have said, the check in desk is in the back of the castle interior.

You'll be taken up winding stairs of the castle to the upper part of one of the turrets/spires to eat.

I think it is well worth it simply because you are getting to eat in Cinderella's Castle. We love it.

tink179
10-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks for everyone's input! Also, not for making me feel silly. :mickey: This is getting me really excited for our trip!!! I hope our children: ds7, dds4, and our dd will turn 2 a week after we're there.