PDA

View Full Version : ADRs Tomorrow

BigRedDad
10-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Tomorrow is my 180 day mark for ADRs. I was not planning on this many sit down meals, but this is what they wanted. The main concerns is DD2 who may be to antsy to sit through the meals (not a big deal though). She is pretty good about meals. However, with everything around, I don't know if she will sit for long periods.

Tusker House (character breakfast) - This will not be a problem
Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner) - No problem
Living Seas (Dinner) - no idea. I think she will like looking at the fishes.
Tony's Town Square (Lunch) - never eaten here, but Mom wants to go there.
Rain Forest Cafe (Lunch) - she will love to see all the scenery.

Any thoughts or changes for a 2 year old?

Hayden's Dad
10-01-2007, 10:53 AM
I think you have a pretty good selection. :thumbsup: The only two that may pose a problem is the Coral Reef, but like you said she will be looking at the fish, and Tony's. Tony's is nice, but not a lot for a two year old to look atand be entertained you may want to take something along with you to help entertain her. Have a great trip

threeh
10-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Tony's is a good choice, lots of Lady and the Tramp things (if she knows who they are). There is a good size water fountian in the dining room and if she gets abcy you can walk out on the porch, which is a good place to watch spectro should you be there at dinner time. Also they shoe lady and the tramp on tv while you check in and wait to be seated. We've eaten at Tony's a few times and enjoy it!!

Happy planning:mickey:

WeLuvBuzz
10-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Just my two cents. You might want to consider Crystal Palace over Tony's if you have 2 year old. The Pooh characters come to your table and it is so much fun for the little kids. The food is good and there should be something for everyone.

LoriMistress
10-01-2007, 01:17 PM
There isn't a Living Seas restaurant. I think you may be referring to Coral Reef. If possible, I would try to get an ADR for Le Cellier.