PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten

Sunshine1010
10-01-2007, 02:41 AM
I've seen videos of the Biergarten (sp?) restaurant. The entertainment seems neat. But, are there specific times for these shows?...or do they play continuously and change people?

If there is a schedule.....is there a place where I can look it up?

Thanks in advance

Spaceship Tigger
10-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Yes, there is a schedule and it looks like it doesn't change very often. Google 'Steve Soares' to find an entertainment schedule for all of WDW, including Biergarten.

BugeyedMuggy
10-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Last week we were there and they did it every 15 mins. past the hour.

May524
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Also, can anyone give any reviews of this place? My family went on our last vacation (but I didn't attend this dinner) and they loved it, but what are your opinions?

threeh
10-01-2007, 10:36 AM
My family loves Beirgarten. We look forward to it each trip. IMO the food is very good (we love German food, my DS is named Hans so bring on the kraut). The atmosphere is fun and festive esp if you catch the band. Lots of swingin the mugs around, A must do on each of our WDW vacations!!!:thumbsup:

wendy*darling
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM
We enjoy the Biergarten too- and German food is not one of my favorites.
But that said, I find plenty of food to eat and enjoy here!
The entertainment is fun and interactive (if you want to dance- this is the place to do it! :party:)

Jeff G
10-01-2007, 12:22 PM
This was the surprise find of our trip last week. We never had an interest but this trip I my parents traveled with us. Many years back my dad was stationed in Germany and is very fond of German food so I planned a lunch here just for him.

Everyone loved it. The food was fresh, tasted great and the entertainment was fun. My DD is 11 and insists that this is a must do for our next trip (she can be a little picky).

The waitresses love my DD who is 7 months and spent a lot of time talking with us. One of our waitresses mentioned a new chef has taken over 7 months ago and the food is much better now.

Sunshine1010
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Thansk for all the replies. I'd like to try this restaurant...but wasn't sure if they had specific entertainment times. Now I know that we won't miss a thing no matter what time we made an ADR for......

Scar
10-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Ein Prosit, Ein Prosit, der gemiitlichkeit
Ein Prosit, Ein Prosit, der gemiitlichkeit
Eins, zwei, Drei, g'suffa!
Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi,
Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi,

Prosit

Sunshine1010
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm going to assume you've been before......he he he.

Hope you had a great time! I can't wait to try it out!

spinnerf
10-08-2007, 09:47 PM
I love the Biergarten!! Just be aware that the tables seat 8, if your party is less than 8 you will probably be seated with strangers. I really nejoy this but some people may not. When I ate there last week the woman next to me exclaimed as my wife daughter and myself were seated "I have to pay all this money to eat at this place and I have to do it with strangers?!?!" She was one of the ones that dont like it. To each his own, I had a great time anyway.

mermaidmarian
10-09-2007, 12:56 PM
I love the Biergarten!! Just be aware that the tables seat 8, if your party is less than 8 you will probably be seated with strangers. I really nejoy this but some people may not. When I ate there last week the woman next to me exclaimed as my wife daughter and myself were seated "I have to pay all this money to eat at this place and I have to do it with strangers?!?!" She was one of the ones that dont like it. To each his own, I had a great time anyway.

Did you look back at her and smilingly say, "Well, at least the people you are sitting with are nice and friendly. Imagine how much you would enjoy your meal if you were stuck with a cranky old witch"?

Anyone who had ever been to Oktoberfest (in Germany or even here in the States) should know about and expect the community table - it is part of the experience. We love the Biergarten and it is a must do each trip.