PDA

View Full Version : Tea with Sleeping Beauty?

apequet
09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Has anyone done this lately? It sounds pretty pricey, but my 6 yr old daughter is a HUGE Sleeping Beauty fan, so we may consider it. Just not sure if it's worth the $$. :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
We felt the same way. We booked it anyway! It was the hit of our trip! DW and DD spent the morning at Bibbidibobbidi Boutique then on to the tea party. Wow! It's all DD has talked about since! DW said the food wasn't much, but the experience was priceless! :mickey:

Iluvpooh
09-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Just remember that a lot of the cost of this is the doll that your daughter will get to take home. We are doing it in 3 weeks. I'll let you know what I think.

Figgyluv03
10-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I've never heard of this. Can someone please explain!?

Tick-Tock
10-01-2007, 04:27 PM
I've never heard of this. Can someone please explain!?

It's the Perfectly Princess Tea Party. We saw a bunch of little girls dressed up for this on our last visit to the GF.

From WDW's website:

Put on your tiara and be a part of this fun- and fantasy-filled tea party for you and your little princess - hosted by Rose Petal*, an enchanted rose who delights in storytelling and sing-a-longs. Girls are encouraged to attend dressed up in their favorite Princess attire and receive the royal treatment as they sip tea and enjoy a special visit from Princess Aurora*.

Young princesses also:

Receive a special 18" My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown plus accessories.
Take home their own ribbon tiara, silver Princess link bracelet, fresh rose, special princess scrapbook set and a "Best Friend" certificate.
Menu Items:

The adult menu includes Garden View specialty teas and a luncheon plate that consists of:

Egg salad sandwiches
Chicken-Almond salad sandwich
Blue Cheese Barquette
Smoked Cheddar cheese
Sage Derby Cheese
Lavosh (flat bread)
Grapes
A slice of princess cake
The kids menu consists of:

Peanut Butter & Jelly Hearts
Grapes
Apple Juice
A slice of princess cake
Cost:

One adult and one child (ages 3-11): $225 (plus tax, including gratuity)
One additional adult: $75 (plus tax)
One additional child: $150 (plus tax)
Location: Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Garden View Tea Lounge

Dates: Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday – Friday

Time: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Daily

Call (407) 939-6397† to make your Tea Party reservations.

Love Princesses? Then click here to learn about Cinderella's Princess Court at the World of Disney New York.

*Subject to change without notice.

Figgyluv03
10-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Darn, I don't have a little one to take, on DBf and he'd look pretty funny in a dress. I just want the doll. I love Sleeping Beauty!

momof3+twins
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I have a 2 year old. Is that too young? She picked out Aurora costume for halloween so she would love this.