PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question?

chicade88
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
So, I finally convinced the DBf that we need to return to WDW next summer. :high5: I have a question or two though... When we went last year, we only used the Park Hopper option once and only because I had the "I paid for this so we're going to use it" mentality so I dont' think we're going to go for that this year. We are going to get the Water Parks and more option. Does it count as Park Hopping to go to a main park and a water park in the same day? I didn't think so but don't want to be surprised when we get there. Also, how many visits would we be allowed on an eight day trip? I have read on here only 3 or 4 but on another site I read that we'll have 8. Also, DBf will turn 21 a couple of weeks before that so he's interested in PI now...how does that work with the Water Parks and More option? Thanks a bunch!

GrumpyFan
09-30-2007, 11:19 PM
There seems to be some confusion on this because it just changed in early August. It used to be that depending on how many days you bought, you would get a variable number of days (2,3,4 or 5) at a water park, Pleasure Island, or Disney Quest.

Under the new policy, it's one for one with a 2 day up to 10 day ticket with Water Parks, fun and more option. So, if you buy an 8 day base, plus addon the water parks fun and more, you'll have 8 days of water parks or pleasure island or Disney Quest.

As to whether going to one of the major parks, and to a water park or other place in the same day constitutes "Park Hopping", I'm not sure. I'm interested to know the answer as well. It could be a real snag if they charge you with two days worth of park credits in one. Hopefully, someone else can chime in and give us the answer.

BTW: The info listed here on Intercot, Magic Your Way Ticket Plan (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/magicyourway.asp) appears to reflect the latest changes that Disney made. The information listed at The Official Ticket center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/disney.htm), who is an Intercot sponsor, is the old way they did it.

Beast_fanatic
09-30-2007, 11:25 PM
It does not count as park hopping to go to a water park and one of the 4 main parks on the same day. Park hopping only applies to going to more than one of the 4 main parks on the same day. If you go to more than one of the water park, fun & more locations on a single day, each will count toward your allotment (for example, if you go to Blizzard Beach in the am and Pleasure Island in the pm, you will use up 2 of your water park, fun & more options on that day). This is true whether you have the park hopping option or not.

With an 8-day base pase, you'd get 8 visits on the water park, fun & more option in any combination to the water parks, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports. The number of visits that you get just changed earlier this year.

Here's the information from info central on Magic Your Way passes (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/magicyourway.asp).