PDA

View Full Version : Dress attire @ Fulton's??

Dsnygirl
09-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi all -- seeing as we're leaving in 10 days, it's probably a little late to be thinking about this - :blush: - but what is the commonly worn attire at Fulton's?? We're going there for our anniv. dinner, but after a day enjoying DTD and going to PI after - so we were going to be pretty casual. Are people generally casual, or are they more dressed up?? I don't mind slipping into (if I can find one) a nicer outfit, but if it's not really necessary, all the better!

Any advice?? Thanks, guys!! :thumbsup:

Lessie
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
I think you would be fine in "nice casual"... khaki shorts/pants and a polo for the guys, capris, skirt, or dressy jeans and top for the ladies. I would personally feel out of place at Fulton's or PI in "t-shirt casual," but I also like to dress up and never want to be underdressed anywhere! It's Disney though, so you will see a little bit of everything and will not be out of place if you decide to go more casual. Have fun!

JPL
09-30-2007, 07:08 PM
I have gone directly to Fulton's from a day in the parks and was dressed in shorts and T-shirt a few times as were many other people in the restaurant. In WDW there really isn't a dress code in any of the restaurants except V&A.

MinnieMommie
09-30-2007, 07:59 PM
You have to use your own judgement and take into consideration how you will feel most comfortable. As in most places at Disney you will find most all types of attire at Fulton's but casual (ie:polo shirt as opposed to t-shirt) might be more in keeping with what most people will be wearing than being too dressed down. Your choice though. :mickey:

RALPH
10-01-2007, 06:22 AM
We eat there every trip. I wear a collared golf shirt , dress shorts, and clean sneakers. Fits right in. While they will not throw you out if you wear your theme park atttire, you might feel more properly dressed.

SurferStitch
10-01-2007, 07:07 AM
We've eaten there many times. DH wears khaki pants (he never wears shorts of any kind when we dine at a resort or DTD restaurant at night), a nice button down short sleeved shirt (if warm) or a nice dressy black sweater (if cold). For the most part, you won't see but a few people dining in tees and shorts (park attire) at night at Fulton's. Some, but not many.

I've worn nice summer dresses, slightly dressier dresses, and last year I wore a very dressy crystal embellished silk halter with trendy jeans and high heels. Women have a lot of options when it comes to fashion. :cool:

#1donaldfan
10-01-2007, 12:43 PM
We love that place !!!!! We normally wear nice khaki shorts and shirts......it's not formal by any stretch of the imagination......I've seen people with shorts, t-shirts and flip flops......just thinking about it is making me hungry........:thumbsup: