PDA

View Full Version : PO buses

EmmMOM2
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
At port orleans i know FQ and Riverside share buses. But are the buses ONLY for those 2 resorts or do they stop at others as well?
Which resort is picked up first and dropped back off first?
We have young children going and i cant remember how the buses were set up their
THANKS

ibrowse17
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Each resort has it's own buses that run between the resort and each park. They do not run to other resorts. I am not sure of the pick up order at PO, but look forward to staying there for the first time in Dec.:thumbsup:

MauiMouse
09-30-2007, 07:16 PM
French Quarter gets picked up first then they drive over to Riverside. Some times the bus would stop at all 4 stop at Riverside then other times only at the first stop. Can't remember which Depot that was off hand. When coming back to the resort you would again go to French Quarter first then on to Riverside.

After 3pm French Quarter and Riverside have their own transportation too and from Magic Kingdom.

Hope that helps.

#1donaldfan
10-01-2007, 12:35 PM
From POR the FQ has first "dibbs"....then to each park.....back to POR the FQ gets dropped off first.....we've never encountered any problems and have had very good luck with 'em......you should be fine...have fun!!

sainter
10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
When we were at POR last March usually the buses went to FQ first, but not always. I watched carefully because the first time it did not confused me when I had read all the posts that this was always the case. In fact, one evening on our way back from a park, we wanted to get something at the foodcourt at FQ because the one at POR was not open (finishing up the remodel). When the bus got to the first stop we hopped off, and then realized we were at POR! (yes, we were engrossed in an interesting conversation with some folks from across the pond). We managed to get back on and ride to FQ. :blush:

Jeff G
10-01-2007, 04:54 PM
French Quarter gets picked up first then they drive over to Riverside. Some times the bus would stop at all 4 stop at Riverside then other times only at the first stop. Can't remember which Depot that was off hand. When coming back to the resort you would again go to French Quarter first then on to Riverside.

After 3pm French Quarter and Riverside have their own transportation too and from Magic Kingdom.

Hope that helps.

This is very accurate. We went to the South Depot which is the main stop at POR and we always were picked up after POFQ.

At nights the MK busses are specific to POR or POFQ while the other parks continued to share with the first stop being POFQ.

They must run a ton of buses to these resorts becuase we never ended up waiting more than a minute or two in the mornings.