PDA

View Full Version : Laugh Floor

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
09-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I was just wondering if the laugh floor is actualy funny
I will be going in 2 days, 15 hours, 32 minutes and 15 seconds

TexasPrincessAurora
09-30-2007, 04:40 PM
It's pretty cute. It kind of depends on how well the audience that is chosen participates. I wouldn't wait a very long time to get in but it's something that we'll go see each time if it's a shorter wait.

disneymom15
09-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I thought it was so so. I would suggest you see it at least once. I also wouldn't wait in a long line. I think the smaller kids might get a big kick out of it.

Jasper
09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
I haven't seen it myself yet but knowing how comedy clubs generally find success I suspect it does have a huge amount to do with who is in the audience during any given show. When you have a group of people in the audience who are really involved and who really react you it becomes infectious and others start laughing. However when others in the crowd are not into it in a big way it tends to bring you down as well.

crltkcagle
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I thought it was funny, even when I was being picked on.

GrmGrninGost
09-30-2007, 08:06 PM
:mickey: I thought it was really funny! It will be on my "to do" list for each trip!

Gottaluvgoof
09-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I enjoyed it, but my kids absolutely LOVE it. Each time we went, it was a little different. One time funnier than the other, but I can't say I was ever disappointed.

crazeedizneefinatic
09-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Just returned today from our 10 day vacation and absolutely loved the laugh floor! I am suspecting you won't have to wait long for anything. We were there from the 21st to today and the longest wait times were 30 minutes on the most popular rides except sorain' which went up to about 45 minutes. We found most to be 10-15 minute wait times even the new Haunted Mansion. Have a great trip!

kadesha
09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
It's really funny, we enjoyed it. We went several times and it really does depend on who they "pick on" as to how funny it is. You'll enjoy it, check it out!

GrumpyFan
09-30-2007, 10:40 PM
It can be funny, but it tends to be how well the audience "plays". The same can be said for Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot in The Seas.

We saw it for the first time when we were there a couple of weeks ago. And, while it's not side-slapping, laugh your head off kind of funny, it is cute and worth seeing.

Seasonscraps
09-30-2007, 11:56 PM
I thought it was only ok - I am glad I saw it but I dont see this attraction being on our must do list.

SpecJoe Magic
10-01-2007, 02:07 AM
I was pleasantly surprised by the Laugh Floor. I was concerned about how it would fit in with Tomorrowland's theme, but it actually fits in fairly well because it's done in a way that transports guests from the human world into the monster world via a door just like in the movie. The show itself isn't hilarious, but it does have its funny moments. As others have mentioned, the quality of the show depends quite a bit on audience participation. That's not to say a great audience is absolutely necessary to enjoy it, but it goes a long way in making it more fun. It's similar to Turtle Talk, but I enjoyed it more because it's done on a larger scale. It's definitely worth a visit.

kbean
10-01-2007, 07:26 AM
I hope they pick me when I go next week.

Fantasmic
10-01-2007, 08:48 AM
We did the Laugh Floor 3 or 4 times, similar format each time, still funny. We didn't get picked on though!

MickeyandTink
10-02-2007, 08:02 PM
We saw it once last week. It was really good and we would have loved to see it again, but only so much time and so many things to do. (Next year??)

I was selected to be Mike (with one "i/eye"), but at least I wasn't "that guy".

Disneyatic
10-03-2007, 12:56 PM
We thought it was really funny, DD especialy loved it. The 2nd time we saw it DH was "that guy" and it was HILARIOUS! Especially because after we saw it for the first time he commented that he would hate to be "that guy" and then ended up getting picked on!

I will agree that the participation of the audience definitely has an impact on the show.

disguy
10-03-2007, 03:25 PM
I thought it was fun and cute and even saw it twice!

mdearmas
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
I thought it was really cool. Great technology! We see it most of the times on our trips!

:goofy:

Maleficent's Dad
10-04-2007, 09:33 AM
I thought it was great, and it was funny and entertaining. It's definitely worth checking out.

My kids loved it more than I did - but then again, I was chosen as That Guy and I hate being the center of attention...

It is a blast with loads of laughs. :mickey:

kbean
10-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I thought it was very funny. Only because it's how the person being pucked on reacts. The best are the ones the freeze up and are off guard. The the monster's reaction back to that person is usually funny. If you have a dull audience, I think you'll have a dull show. It's worth trying twice if the first show wasn't that good.