PDA

View Full Version : Crowds for Feb.

Lillabelle00
09-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Hello all..
I am trying to get a good idea of the crowd levels, wait times for rides, etc. for the World during our Mardi Gras break whenever it does not fall during President's Day week. So, I would like to hear from you guys who have been in the past during this time. I know this year mardi gras was the same week as pres. week, but I think the year before, 2006, was a better time. Were the lines relativey low? Thanks.:mickey:

kristnjohn
09-29-2007, 11:51 PM
We have gone twice in Feb, both before presidents week, and we loved it! There are almost zero lines, me and my son rode Splash Mountain 3 times in a row w/o having to get off, and my wife/daughter FIVE times on the water rapids ride consecutively!!! There are places in the park where you have spots all to yourself when you need it, and you never have to wait for a show (unless one's in progress) or for a place to sit and eat! We also enjoyed it with our little ones (ages 5 and 3) with the characters, they were never rushed and spent plenty of time with each of them. Being from Wisconsin, we thought the weather in Orlando for February was quite nice also!!

threeh
10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Wow!! I am soo glad to hear this. We are going the first week in Februaury and I am SOO nervouse about crowds. I have posted the question of crowds dueing this time and have heard nothing but good news. :mickey:

DWFaNaTiC
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
That's so great. We're going for honeymoon Feb. 9th -16th. I'm glad to here about the good weather too!:thumbsup:

Disney Doll
10-01-2007, 01:14 PM
We've been in Feb the past 3 years and have had great experiences every time. We always leave just before President's Day weekend so I can't say how much that holiday affects crowd levels. The week just before President's Day always seems perfect. Crowds have been very low. We like Feb weather because it is never hot. Most days it is cool mornings and evenings, but warm during the day. We've run into the occasional really cold day so I always pack a bit of everything just to be prepared.

johnO
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
We've gone 4 times in February. Make sure you're not there during president's day week! It is EXTREMELY crowded during that week. The fist two weeks of February are nice with very limited crowds.