PDA

View Full Version : Epcot EMH?

DONROCK
09-29-2007, 08:50 PM
I was planning on attending EMH (evening) at Epcot, but seems quite a few people don't like this one. What has been your experience?

BronxTigger
09-29-2007, 08:57 PM
My experience with all of the evening EMHs have been lots of crowds and no fast passes.

If you're at the park that is having EMH it may be worth it to stay, but I don't know if it's worth it to travel to an EMH park just for that reason.

kadesha
09-29-2007, 09:14 PM
We loved evening EMH at Epcot. The kids went to sleep in the stroller and my husband and I were able to walk around world showcase at night and have a few grey goose slushies. :marg: :secret: Crowds were low, and we were there in May. I'm a big fan of EMH, I've only had really good experiences. We stayed for the entire 3 hours, until 1 am, and on our way out at 1 am, we stopped at Mouse Gear and shopped for another 30 minutes or so.

SBETigg
09-29-2007, 09:18 PM
When we went for evening EMH at Epcot, fastpasses for Test Track and Soarin were out and lines stayed long for most the night. We hoped to enjoy World Showcase, but mostly everything was closed with the exception of Tangierine Cafe until 11. My feeling is that EMH at Epcot is worth a try, but don't expect much.

JPL
09-29-2007, 10:33 PM
The few times I attended the lines were actually longer during EMH than they were during the day.

cubbie
09-30-2007, 12:53 AM
I guess it depends on when you go. I was there in January and was dropped off at Epcot by the others in my party after a long day at the Studios. I walked on almost every ride. I even had my own boat on Maelstrom. The longest wait was 20 minutes for the intense version of Mission: Space, so I just walked right on the less intense version. When I returned a little later, the waits were reversed, and I walked right on the intense version. I'd say give it a try. Everyone has a different experience, and you won't truly know what it's like until you do it yourself.

CaptSmee
09-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Give it a try if you are interested. My experience is that it is quite crowded on EMH evening's. We tried some last vacation, and are going to try avoiding them this vacation as a comparison.

Natazu
09-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Now, we are always at WDW during the off season, but Epcot EMH has been great for us. I love the last hour and a half or so. It takes some time after Illuminations for people to squeeze that "one last ride" out of the day, then it clears out. I've done many M:S 9-in-a-row rides between 10:30 and midnight. We usually eat about 8:30 or 9, then hit the rides afterwards.