PDA

View Full Version : BCV Studio Laundry

PoohsGang
09-29-2007, 10:02 AM
BCV Studio Laundry?

Is ther a laundry on each floor?
How many machines?
Are they usually jammed?

As for towels, I have heard some people get new ones at the pool? (I know your not suppose to, but have heard Disney looks the other way on this one)

Suggestions?

MsMin
09-29-2007, 10:40 AM
I've never counted the machines but there are some located by the beach pool and Yacht pool
I've rarely seen anyone use them.
We are staying at SSR this trip and I'm planning on using them (or my son is:D) since he will be meeting us after spending a week in Calgary.
Have a great trip. I'm packing a travel bottle of tide for ease and quarters....

PoohsGang
09-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I heard they were free as we are DVC members and staying at a BCV Studio?

Is that true?

CYBERDISNUT
09-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Having stayed at BCV this Aug... I can tell you they are free and there were 2 washers / 4 dryers on ther 4th floor. Not sure if they are on every floor though.:mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Yes to them being free to DVC members. Don't go to the wash room near the BC quiet pool - stay in the villas.

If memory serves :scratch:, and I could be wrong here, but I thought there was more than one laundry at the BCV...

There are pools at the BCV pool. These are for use of those using the pool; however, I've seen plenty of DVC'ers taking them back inside. In fact, some CM's have actually suggested doing so.